Chapter 22 ;)

Dedicated to Lucasxx44 💗💗💗
Happy birthday sweety!!! I wish you many beautiful years!! 💚 May happiness be on your side🎉💋

With love,
~xxxyours

________________________________
Yours POV;

"I love you Y/N." Lucas says softly. Face right in front of yours. His breath tickling your skin. "I love you so much." He chokes out.

You hesitantly look up. Your eyes meet his, full of emotion, Love. But you also see in his eyes..., that he's afraid. It's obvious. But so are you, maybe even more than you realise.

You debate in yourself what to do. Do you love him? Of course you do, he is your bias. But do you love him, as in love love him, as in boyfriend material?

Damn, that's a scary word, boyfriend...

You feel his hand on your waist pull your body closer against his and you immediately snap your head up with wide eyes.

"Lucas," You start of.

"No, don't say it." He pleads. His eyes searching yours for assurance. "Don't, say it, please Star." He whispers. His eyes glinstering with forming tears.

His other hand moves across your cheek making a brushing motion.

"Wha," You squeak out.

"You're crying." He says with a small smile. "Please don't cry Star."

"But," You try to say again.

"It's okay." He smiles a bit wider. "I know this is not the ideal situation, hell, this whole situation is made to be an disaster." He chuckles now. "But I just wanted to tell you how I feel, you don't need to return the feeling, I don't even think I want you to return the feeling, I will only break your heart." He says now a sad smile on his face.

"You deserve all the happiness in the world, I may not be the right person to give it to you, but I'm sure you will find someone. You're amazing Y/N. Please know that you'll always have a special place in my heart." He finishes.

"Lucas," You try again. "You didn't even let me answer." You let out a sad chuckle. Sniffing your nose and wiping your eyes carefully not to ruin your makeup.

You don't actually know what to say, or how you feel. This whole situation is confusing and way to complicated. But you do know what you want right now. And you are going to get it.

You close the left over space between you guys and softy press your lips against his. You feel his grip on your waist tighten and he pulls you hard against his body. You place your hands on his chest while slowly tilting your head so he can easier kiss you back.

You feel him hesitate for a moment, so you press your lips more desperate against his. He replies to your kiss and you melt in his touch.

His lips move against yours carefully and his tongue hesitantly slips between your lips. His tongue explores your mouth, but not with lust. With love. You move your hands in his hair and tug softly, trying to pry a reaction out of him.

"Hmm, ahh, Y/N." He growls lowly in between kisses. He bites softly on your lower lip and tugs on it with his teeth. You pull back slowly, eyes fluttering open and keeping contact with his.