Introduction ;)

Hey people, it is weird to write like this cuz right now there will be no one who will read this, but hopefully soon people will read and enjoy.
I'm not a native English speaker but I do have a degree so I hope my English won't be that bad...
I hardly ever write so don't expect too much. This is all new to me😓!
I write from my own ideas. I do have read a lot of Wattpad stories. The one I'm writing now have I not seen anywhere before. If you feel like I am copying please let me know because that's never my intention. I write to please so if you have suggestions or tips, let me know❤️
ENJOY!
~ xxx yours
__________________________

~Your POV;

It is a Saturday morning. You have just woken up by your alarm as you try to find the snooze button.

You hear a bump and you sit up straight. You take your time to let your eyes get used to the darkness. You see a light coming from the ground.

"Shit my phone fell again", you think. Your phone is old and you almost drop it every day. "I hope it did not die on me".

You get out of bed and grab your phone.

You freeze when you look at your screen.

It's Saturday.

"Why did my alarm go off?", you ask yourself.

You open your phone and see that it was not your alarm that woke you but someone called you.

You recognise the number...

"Shit I missed a call from my boss"

To clarify, your boss is not a mean human being. He is just really strict with the people he hires. You work for a high quality company and your boss' goal is keeping the name of his company and not destroy it.

You were an exemption for him. He mostly only hires people who are older than 28 and have at least 4 years of experience in the field.

The field of fashion and cosmetics.

You on the contrary are 19 years old, a high-school dropout who just barely finished a make-up artist education and was desperately looking for a job.

You parents totally cut you off when they heard about your failure of high-school. You have always lived with your best friend and of the money of her rich parents.

They sadly moved to Korea as she is nationally from there.

You were alone with a lot of school debts and no home.

You met your boss in a café that night. You were slightly drunk and told him your whole story. He took you to his office and let you show your skills on a model.

You impressed him and he hired you under the conditions of being his personal assistant till you had enough experience.

He pays you generously because he sees the potential in you. You will always be thankful to him for what he did.

But despite how kind he may seem right now. He can be quite the devil itself.

There is one thing he is really strict about and that is answering his calls, even in the middle of the night.

And you just missed his call.

Today is going to be hell...
_____________________________

~Couple of hours later;

You step out of your car in the parking garage of the company you work at. Your boss payed for your car so you could be anywhere he wants you as fast as possible.

You rarely go to work on the weekends but when you do, there is an emergency.

So you rushed to the office and knock softly.

"Come in" you hear him say.

"Good morning Sir" you calmly speak.

He glances up from his desk and scans over your outfit. You know he is very picky when it's about what you wear to work.

And right now you are questioning all your life choices with his glaze on you.

He starts to smile, that is mostly a good sign. You smile back at him. He clears his throat and starts to speak.

"My sweet Y/N" you cringe at your bosses words. "I have some good news for you..."

You look at him anticipating. You needed some good news in your life as it consists of you going to work, coming home alone and watching K-pop video's. Good news means a change in your boring life and that's exactly what you need. Your 19 year old ass needs to get of her couch.

"I recently heard you talking with your friends on the phone about a group called NCT. They were supposed to have a comeback or something like that, am I right?"

You chuckle. "Yes thats right Sir, they have a comeback tomorrow and they start touring in the US in 1 week."

His expression brightens when he hears he was correct, he continues his good news.

"So I hear you already heard about their US tour, good. You most certainly know that when groups like them perform on a stage that they wear makeup right?"

You nod. You knew like no other. That's the whole reason you got into makeup.

"So the manager of NCT contacted our company with a request."

You gasp. He is joking right?!

"They heard about the artist we have working here and they asked if they could get some of our best makeup artist to travel with NCT trough the US and do their stage and TV makeup."

You internally scream. This is unbelievable. Your company working with NCT?! Maybe you could meet them or one of your colleges could ask for an autograph for you. That would be so amazing.

Your boss chuckles when he sees your expression.

"Seeing as my artist are not really familiar with Korean makeup and styles I want someone to lead the team, someone who knows about Korean trends, people and their music. Someone who can make sure we won't embarrass ourselves."

Your eyes widen. No... he is not talking about you right...?

"I want you to lead our team. I know you are young, but you are our only hope. I trust you with everything I have and I hope I can trust you with this project. I know it is last minute but we will pay you triple and everything for traveling and staying in the different places is made available by SM-entertainment."

You fall back. On a chair luckily. You can't believe it. You are not only going to be meeting your number 1 idols but you are even going to tour with them. You will be able to touch them while doing their makeup and talk with them. This is everything and more than you ever wanted. This is the best thing ever. How could this possibly go wrong?

"Yes! I'll take the job."

Your boss looks at you questioning.

"Don't you need time to think about this? You'll be away from home and in charge of one of our most important projects in years."

You smile.

"No Sir, I don't need time to think. I am your best fit and I will make sure you won't ever regret hiring me. This is my part of paying you back, thank you."

This is it. Your dream is coming trough.