Chapter 25 ;)

Your POV;

Two bodies, totally merged together in passion, love and lust.

Lucas devours your lips, the taste of lingering sushi and his sweet chapstick invading your mouth. You move back on the blanket, while he shortly detaches his lips from yours and jumps next to you on the rock.

You look at him for a minute. Skin glowing in the moonlight, the gorgeous hills of LA beautifully lit by the small fairy lights surrounding the area.

He looks ethereal, not like you didn't know that before, but right now, under the shining stars, dressed in all black, pink blush on his cheeks and the tip of his ears and with slightly swollen lips from all the making out you did. He is on a whole other level of absolutely stunning.

You look up at the sky and just like before with the sunset you can't help but giggle at the cheesy romantic moments you and Lucas keep finding yourselves in. You turn your head back from the stars to Lucas and see him already looking at you. "The stars are gorgeous, just like the sunset we saw half an hour ago." You blush while mumbling a small 'thank you' afterwards.

You feel him grab your hand and his thumb softly caressing the back of your hand. He smiles his beautiful smile once again and you can't help but feel butterflies by knowing that his smile is directed to you. "You are beautiful as well, you know." He says. "That's so chees-"

Before you can finish scolding him for saying such cheesy things, he interrupts you. "Well yeah it is, but you know you love it." He smiles even wider if that was possible, satisfied with the multiple cheesy comments he made.

You whine softly. "Aish Sushi, can you get any cheesier?" You tease playfully. "Want to see me try?" He fires back. "Oh god no!" You refuse while vigorously shaking your head 'no'.

"Y/N." He starts. "Your eyes shine like the stars in the sky, just like how you are my shining Star." He says with an adoring smile and you can't help but smile back at his again cheesy but really sweet remark.

"Aish, you big softy." You say while wrapping your arms around his waist, giving him a tight hug. He places a soft kiss on top of your head and you look up in his eyes.

"I know I can be a softy sometimes, but don't think I forgot what we were doing before all this stargazing happened." He says with a teasing wink. You gasp dramatically and slap a hand over your mouth. "Damn it." You let out with a chuckle. "I though you would forget." You tease.

(Wheee, smut warning probably, idk, read with caution, you've been warned😜)

"Well, you thought wrong babygirl." He says in a low husky voice. "I clearly didn't forget." He continues and grabs your hand. He moves your hand over his thighs teasingly slow while looking right in your eyes. You look up at him with a now confused but innocent look until you feel something hard poke beneath your hand.

"Oooh." You come to a realisation. You now wear a small smirk on your lips while rubbing your hand slowly over his erect member. You move closer to his ear and sensually lick his earlobe. "Did the kissing do something to you." You whisper with a small snicker in your voice. You squeeze his member and he lets out a soft groan.

"Nghh, Y/N, don't tease me." He moans lowly. You just chuckle and start leaving soft kisses on his jaw right below his ear. "It's like a deja vu." You tease, not leaving his jaw and now slowly sucking a small mark under his ear. He moans again but this time a bit louder. "You like me sucking your neck." You ask in a breathy voice. "Hmm yes Y/N." He moans.

"Damn Lucas." You tease again, now having left a purplish mark below his ear. "I didn't know you were so obedient." You chuckle.

Before you can even think of your next move your back meets the ground, harshly but not so it hurts. "I aint no sub." He growls in your ear and you mewl at the dominance in his voice. "Now babygirl, watch your mouth, or I'll have to punish you." He finishes his demand with a small peck on your cheek and when you open your eyes you see a grinning Lucas hovering above you.