Chapter 44 ;)

Your POV;

Sun rays shine trough the small gap of the big grey curtains, decorating your bedroom. The golden light illuminates the room, lighting up just enough to make out the furniture and decorations displayed.

You stir in your sleep, tossing around until the morning takes over. The sunlight hitting your face was the last straw and you slowly open your eyes, blocking the bright light with your small hands.

Once your eyes adjust to the room's surroundings, you notice the build figure laying next to you, your love.

His arms securely wrapped around you as always, making you feel at home as long as he is there. You smile while tracing his features with your pinky. His nose, his lips, his eyebrows, his cheeks and his ears. Everything about him, from his small face to his strong hands. Everything about him is just gorgeous and makes you feel like the luckiest girl alive.

"Good morning baby, did you sleep well?" You hear his groggy morning voice asks while his eyes are still pressed shut.

"You're awake." You blush slightly, did he feel your eyes on him?

"Ah yes, the curtains aren't fully closed." He groans while pulling you closer into his chest.

"I'm sorry." You giggle when he yawns cutely. "I slept well though, hope you did too daddy." You smile while pecking his cheek.

"What did you just call me?" He asks teasingly, but not quite awake because his eyes are still shut.

"You heard me fine Sushi, you're not even awake yet." You giggle again when he lets out another yawn. "You still tired?" You ask him.

"Just a bit from last night." He grins, his eyes slowly fluttering open. "It was amazing though." He winks. How can he already be this flirty when just waking up?!

"Oh you big flirt." You slap his chest and wiggle yourself out of his hold, sitting up straight, but not without letting out a loud yelp in pain. "Ah fuck." You groan.

"Baby? What's wrong?" Lucas asks panicked while dashing to your side of the bed, kneeling in front of you to look you in the eyes. "Are you sick? Did you get hurt? What happened?" He bombards you with concerned questions.

"Aftercare is a first for you I see." You whine slightly at the idea of this boy fucking other girls into oblivion and not giving them the care he is giving you right now.

"What do you mean?" He asks with big worried eyes, studying your face and body for pain.

"You have a big dick, your dick pounded into me, now my back hurts because you practically ripped my pussy." You say with a baby voice, laced with sarcasm.

"Oh." He blushes making you laugh again. "I actually feel bad for all the girls you fucked." You whine. "Did you never learn that it can pain a girl so much, leaving them unable to walk for more then a day?" You ask even though you already know the answer.

"Oh my god." He gasps. "Shit I'm so sorry, I knew that, I just didn't think I would cost that, oh I feel so guilty." He says in slight panic with a cute pout on his lips.

"It's okay, baby. You changed." You console him with a hug, clinging onto his back. "Now carry me to the bathroom and make me a nice bath, I feel very sticky and my legs feel numb." You dictate him, to which he nods.

"I'll take care of you princess." He grins and picks you up, carrying you to the bathroom where he puts you down on the counter top. He turns the tab of the bath and fills it with steamy water. "Peaches or vanilla?" He asks while holding up two types of bath bubbles. "Peaches." You smile at him while he continues preparing your comforting bath. "Your bath is ready princess. Want me to leave you be?" He says softly while lifting you up and placing you in the tub. "No, come and join me." You giggle while motioning for him to get in as well.