Chapter 12 ;)

Your POV;

You shut the door behind you.

You stumble to your bed and thump on the bed.

You are tired.

It is 1AM in the night and you just got home from your first day of work.

You were back stage the whole time and it was super hectic.

Everyone was running around.

Fortunately you didn't have to do too much. You had an earpiece in and whenever someone needed you they called.

You helped some of the make up artist and before the second show you helped a bit with dressing some of the boys.

You avoided Lucas and luckily he did the same.

Well... you don't really know how to feel about the whole situation though.

You talked a lot with Mark and Johnny as their English is really good and a bit with Taeyong as he wanted to know how you were doing.

During the stages you cleaned backstage and made it ready for the next performances.

You talked a pretty long time with the tour leader, Dani. He was comforting you about your troubles with Lucas and promised not to tell anyone.

You felt like you were where you belonged during the show.

Backstage.

Busy with clothes and makeup. Around idols. It made you happy.

It felt like you found where you belonged.

But besides all that. It is hard work.

It is very hot back stage, busy and chaotic.

You just got back in your hotel room and you're worn out.

Tomorrow you have a day off again. And after tomorrow another day in NYC with performances.

After that you'll fly to Atlanta.

You're new to this lifestyle and your body is telling you to rest.

~~

You turn off the shower and crawl under the blankets.

You wonder off to sleep but unfortunately you can't.

His red messy hair. His strong hands. His arms around your body. His manly scent. His deep raspy voice. His sparkling eyes. His gorgeous smile.

You can only think about him, Lucas.

He occupied your mind like it belonged to him.

Oh, how you wish you were his...

No. No! You don't. Don't think like that.

He is a stupid idol. In 3 weeks he is back in Korea and you'll be still here in the business part of NY.

You slowly doze off to sleep.

Lucas still on your mind

~~~

Your alarm clock wakes you up. If you wonder why you set your alarm on your free day....

You are going out with Mark, Jungwoo and Haechan today.

You're very excited.

You put on a pinkish dress with the same heels. You curled your hair again and put on some natural makeup. You pack a small bag and hang it over your shoulder.