Chapter 14 ;)

Your POV;

You wake up by the plane shaking.

"Dear passengers, we are experiencing some turbulence. Please all lock your seatbelts and stay seated in your place. Thank you." You hear one of the flight attendants say.

"Shit." You curse.

Because of your moving Lucas, who was still sleeping soundly on your shoulders, wakes up.

"What's going on." He asks with a groggy voice.

For 1 second you forget everything that is happening and just appreciate his "morning" voice. But then you realise that there is a slight possibility your life is going to end and you start panicking again.

"Y/N, please calm down. Why are you panicking." He says with a soothing voice.

"The plane..." You breath. "Is moving..." You breath again. "It is gonna crash..." You breath hastily.

"Sweety..." Lucas calls you.

"What?" You turn your head to him and look at him with big eyes. What the f did he just call you.

He looks as shocked as you and covers his mouth with his hands.

"Shit, I didn't mean to... ehh..." He stutters.

You start cracking up at his panicked expression and he seems to relax a bit.

"You're not angry?" He asks you carefully.

"No of course not." You laugh. "I just didn't expect it. It worked though." You admit.

"Worked with what?" Lucas asks.

Right after Lucas' question the plane jolts and you're pushed forward. Face into Lucas chest and hands on his lap.

He luckily catches you before your face slams way to abruptly in his hard chest.

"Is there turbulence?" He asks, unbothered.

"Yes omg." You start to panic again.

Your breathing pace increases, you feel heat rush to your face and you start fanning yourself. You're head begins to spin and you silently pray for yourself not to pass out. And this all not because of Lucas but because of anxiety.

"Hey Y/N, calm down." You hear Lucas say from far away.

You don't respond, totally lost in your unsteady breathing and banging headache.

You feel something warm grab your hands and they are places against something hard.

You feel small thumps against your hand and hear Lucas say to follow his heartbeat.

You focus on his heartbeat and try to steady your breathing with it.

When the plane moves abruptly again you  collapse in a small ball.

You hug your own legs and push your head in between them.

You feel two big arms encircle your small frame and a hand strokes your hair.

You immediately relax under his touch and you curse yourself for it.

He shouldn't have this effect on you after knowing him three days.

But right now is not the time to curse yourself or him for your feelings. You just appreciate the fact that he is calming you down and you're starting to feel better.

"Thank you." You whisper weakly.

"Don't worry." He whispers back. "Are you okay?" He asks.

"I think so." You answer and put your feet on the ground again.