Chapter 37 ;)

Your POV;

We arrived in the second trimester of your pregnancy! It's been three months since your first ultrasound and the cute moment you and Lucas shared after. It's been 5 months since the last time you had sex and it has been two months since Lucas asked you to be his.

Yes, you read it correctly. Let me get you up to date.

~~~2 months ago~~~

"Y/N baby, please stop whining, I know you want to know the sex of the baby but believe me, it's more exciting like this." Lucas tries to convince you while walking to his car. (he bought it recently to not be a bother to the managers)

"I know, but I'm a curious person, curiosity is in my blood, I want to know everything all the time, about anyone. Just to help them, support them, laugh with them or gossip about them." You explain like your life depends on it.

"Just get in the car, well talk about it when I get you home, okay bubs?" He says in a caring voice which makes you blush and shut up.

He drives you back and you arrive in front of a small cute house, it is in the middle of Seoul but fairly close to the Han River and a big park with a playground. It is more in a family friendly neighbourhood with all kinds of cute family homes where young couples live. Around the corner of it is a daycare and a school and a big mall is at walking distance.

Lucas bought it for you, the house, he actually bought you a house.

It is really close to Chaeryoung's home and really close to Lucas's dorm, also SM entertainment is reachable with a short bus ride.

You live alone, but half of the time either Lucas, Chae or Mark visits and don't forget the little baby growing in your tummy. He or she makes sure you won't feel alone by moving in the middle of the night or pushing your bladder while you are busy. Such a delight. Note the sarcasm.

You could actually say your life is good right now. You have an amazing baby daddy who made it his life purpose to make your life as good as possible. Lucas is always there, making sure you're okay, that you eat well, that you sleep enough. He even takes you to the company gym so you can exercise in peace while he can keep an eye on you.

Even though he may be an idol, and big shock to all the NCT boys, Lucas is actually really careful, so as impossible as it may seem. Not even dispatch found something about Lucas to gossip about. You're living carefree with the most amazing people around you.

Moments like these can actually frighten you, it can't be that life is actually being kind to you. These moments of peace and happiness make you on edge, looking out for things that can mess it up, but so far so good.

You walk inside the house and Lucas caries the stuff he bought on the way back along with food, sushi, because you claimed you had been craving it since you saw his face this morning.

He also bought two photo frames, one for you and one for himself. In yours is a picture of Lucas with the ultrasound pictures and in his is a picture of you looking lovingly at the ultrasound picture. Lucas called it couple goals, but for you it was one of the most thoughtful presents you ever received.

"Gimme the picture I want to put it next to the tv so I can easily look at it." You smile and make grabby hands to the photo frame he is holding.