Chapter 29 ;)

Your POV;

"MOON Y/N, MY CHILD, MY LOVE. FINALLY!" Miss Park yells across the front yard while walking towards you with open arms.

"Miss Park." You sigh contently, while showing her a smile so broadly that your cheeks instantly start hurting and your eyes almost disappear completely, forming those beautiful moon-shaped crescents which do your lastname great justice.

You run towards her, dropping your luggage and she securely engulfs you in a motherly hug. You burst out in a combination of happy and sad tears and she strokes your hair while repeatedly telling you how happy she is to see you again, to hold you in her arms. "It has been so damn long, my child." She sniffles with a broken voice.

You pull back from the hug and wipe her tears away. "Don't cry Miss Park, I'm here now." You smile at her trough your tears and she can't help but smile back. "Thank god you are, we missed you so badly Moonie." She chuckles and you can't help but burst out into tears again after hearing your childhood nickname.

You feel two arms hug you from the back and sensing by the sweet smell, probably Unicorns or something, you suppose it is Chaeryoung. You turn around and hug her back while she guides you inside the house.

Oh! If you're wondering what happend at the airport... well, you were rolling around while screaming like dying whales until security came and practically kicked you out off the airport with a "you guys caused too much nuisance". So you got in a taxi and drove back to Chaeryoung's house while giggling like toddlers getting their first ice cream.

You take a seat on the big couch in their beautifully decorated living room while looking around at all the pictures displayed on the walls. You're still hiccuping from all the crying while rubbing your arms in attempt to get a bit more warm. "You look really thin Y/N, have you been eating well?" Miss Park asks while walking inside the living room with two mugs with hot choco and mini marshmallows.

You smile at her but slowly shake your head because to be honest you barely ate the past week. "Whenever I ate I threw up so I just stopped eating." You shrug, still not really understanding the situation yourself.

"That sound horrible, please drink some choco, it'll make you feel better." She smiles while taking a seat in a big lounge chair in front of you. Chaeryoung also taking a seat next to you with her head on your shoulder. "I'm happy you're here but I'm not happy with the reason why." She pouts.

You squeeze her cheeks and chuckle lowly. "I wasn't happy at home but now I am." You smile at her thankful. "Aww," Chae coos. "I'm happy you reached out to us sweetie, you frightened me badly when you didn't reply for 4 whole days." She pouts again.

"Aish, you know I will always come to you guys, you're family for goodness sake's." You hug her tight making both of you giggle childish again.

"Sorry to interrupt your bonding time, but I'm still very clueless to what happened and as a supporting mom like figure to you Y/N, please talk to me so I can help or at least understand your pain." Miss Park smiles softly.

"Um, yes, well." You stutter not really knowing where to start, Chae seems to notice your struggle so helps you start up.

"Mom, I told you about the NCT tour right?" Chae asks miss Park, who nods understandingly. "So during the tour, our Y/N here, got really close to one of the boys." Chae forces out, her jaw tensing and you can clearly see how upset she is with all that happened.

"Moonie, want to tell what happened with the boy?" Miss Park asks carefully and you nod hesitantly.

You start to speak, first a bit with stutters and soft sobs because recalling the memories hurts like hell. You explain about how you and Mark got close, how Lucas was jealous, how he took you out, how you saw Jackson again, how Lucas took care off you afterwards, how you got in a fight, multiple stupid fights, how you went on a big date and had a heavy make out session but you didn't feel ready just yet, how he patiently waited but turned jealous the moment you started hanging out with Shotaro, how he apologised, clung onto you, how he made you feel special, how he confessed and told you he loved you, how he supported you while you opened up to him, how you slept with him, how he cared for you afterwards and how he said goodbye.