Chapter 16

When I woke up the next morning, Alex was sprawled across the bed, his legs wrapped around mine. I slowly pulled myself from under his legs, climbing out of the bed. He rolled over and I grabbed his robe, wrapping it around my naked body. I peeked my head out his door, listening for a sound that someone was home. I heard a soft chuckle from the kitchen and closed Alex's door. I climbed back into his bed, softly shaking him. His eyes flickered open, the hazel in his eyes glimmering as he smiled.

"Hey babe." He said grumbled.

"Hey." I whispered.

"How long have you been up?" He asked, sitting up and stretching, revealing his shirtless body.

"I just woke up like a minute ago, I think someone is here." His eyes grew big and he threw the blankets off him. He slid off the bed, putting his finger over his mouth. He quickly disappeared from the room and I just sat on the bed, waiting in angst. What if his parents were home, I'd never be able to get out of here. I laid down, putting my hands over my face. I heard the creak of the stairs and my heart started pumping harder. Alex opened the door, grabbing a shirt from the floor.

"It's just my sister, you can come downstairs and see her if you want." I blushed heavily, I really didn't want to see his sister in his robe. I nodded and slid off the bed. He looked at me, pulling me in for a quick peck on the lips. We both walked down the stairs, my heart beating a little faster than normal. I was nervous and I am sure Alex could sense it. He squeezed my hand in his palm, it felt somewhat reassuring. I saw her long blonde locks as we turned the corner. She turned her face lighting up the room, her eyes were the same speckled hazel as Alex's.

"Hi!" she said, hugging me tightly. "It is such a pleasure to see you again! Is my brother treating you right?" She asked, pushing him with her thin arm. I blushed, giggling, it had been over a year since I had seen her last. She stood up, pulling me in for a tight hug again, squeezing me.

"Jesus Hayley! Will you give her some space already." She laughed and sat back down on the stool.

"Sorry, I am definitely a hugger." She smiled, tucking in a blonde strand behind her ear.

"It's ok, I don't mind hugs." I said shyly.

"So, how have you been! I haven't seen you in a long time." I blushed again, pushing the hair from my face.

"I'm great, just school really." I said nervously.

"Yeah, college is worse be prepared for all nighters! Gosh, you're so pretty!" She said excitedly. I didn't feel pretty, I know my makeup was smeared and my hair a mess.

"Thank you, you're very sweet." She smiled, sipping her coffee, placing it next to her laptop.

"So, what did you guys have planned for today? You're coming to dinner tonight?" she asked looking my way. I looked up at Alex and smiled. I knew his parents didn't approve of us dating and this would be the first time gathering for dinner. Alex smiled back, I nodded in approval. "Great! I have to go finish my paper for class but catch up with you guys later?" She grabbed all her things, walking to the den. I huffed, padding up the stairs. Alex followed, slapping my ass as we walked down the hallway. I plopped on his bed, throwing my arms above my head.

"You know your parents don't even fucking like me, Alex. Maybe I should just stay home tonight. I really don't want to cause any fucking problems with your family." He scowled at me, jumping on the bed, kissing my legs. His lips traveled gracefully, planting soft kisses as he went up. He kissed my stomach, hovering and my body trembled to his lips. He stopped looking up at me.

"It will be fine, baby. You're really overthinking this you know. Maybe I should help you relax a little." He said bewitchingly. I smiled, pulling him up so I could kiss him.