Chapter 21

I put my black pump on my right foot, standing up, giving myself a once over in the mirror. My legs looked longer in this purple v-cut dress. I grabbed my wool jacket, slowly putting it on.

"Oh god no Aubrey, please don't ruin your outfit with that!" She said, throwing me a short leather jacket. I smiled, pulling it on, twirling in the mirror. It fit perfectly, topping off my outfit. I twirled again and Jess smiled, twirling in her tight black strapless dress and tall black Vera Wang peep toe pumps.

"You look fabulous Jess! The boys are going to die when they see us." I said, grabbing my keys and purse. She nodded, walking down stairs carefully. Josh was sitting on the living room couch. He stood up as Jess finished walking down the last two steps.

"Hey baby." She purred. He wrapped his lengthy arms around her waist, pulling her in for a brisk kiss. They pulled away, gazing into each other's eyes for a moment. His arm still wrapped around her waist, he pulled away.

"Hey Aubrey, good to see you again." Josh said smiling softly, his blue eyes dancing. I smiled nodding, I've met Josh a few times since they've started dating. He had a sweet smile, his lanky build stood at about six foot. His short blonde hair spiked in the front. His blue eyes piercing, yet soft. "Are you guys ready now?" He said, flashing a killer sparkling smile.

"Yes! Let's go!" Jess said excitedly. We walked out the door, the brisk air hitting my cheeks. I hopped in the backseat of Josh's Honda. He backed out of her driveway, heading towards the main road. Jess and I danced the music as Josh headed towards Smith's house.

When we pulled down Smith's street you could see the cars lined up on either side of the block. The party was already in full swing and it was only nine o'clock. We parked, I got out slowly, stepping over the small snow bank.

"Girl you're long legs I had to climb through Josh's side to get out!" She laughed, walking up the sidewalk. I giggled, tugging at my dress, following Jess up the driveway. As we reached the end of the driveway, you could smell the marijuana and see the packed living room. I walked up the driveway and we opened the door, people hovering and some swaying to the music in the large living room. There were a bunch of people with red and green solo cups standing around talking in the hallway to the kitchen. There were people sitting on the wooden stairs, talking and laughing. I looked around for Alex, through the sea of people.

"Hey, I am going to go find Alex in this craziness. Catch up with you in a bit?" I asked, tugging Jess's arm before slipping away.

I slowly took off the leather jacket, draping it over my arm. I walked through the kitchen, my heels clicking against the hardwood. There were people playing beer pong off the Island in the middle of the kitchen. I looked around, still no Alex. I glanced outside on the deck and saw Kyle standing outside with Alex. I pulled open the sliding door and stepped down. I turned around to push the door closed. I twirled back around, catching Alex's eye. He took a hit from a blunt, smiling at me as he exhaled. I smiled walking up to him slowly; seductively. I knew I looked good, my brunette locks hanging loosely down my back. He walked up to me, grabbing my waist, pulling me into him.

"Hey baby." He whispered in my ear, kissing it lightly.

"Hey, did you have a better day?" I asked, kissing his lips, my fingertips gliding up his cheekbone. He smiled, he was obviously feeling himself.

"Yes, my dad was pretty impressed after you left but he's still acting like an asshole." I rolled my eyes, I could only imagine. "I'm glad you still decided to come baby. Do you want to go dance?" He whispered cooly in my ear. I nodded, smiling as he took one last hit from the blunt. He grabbed my hand leading me into the warm house. I walked slowly behind as he made his way through the kitchen towards the living room. He pulled me closer to him, twirling me so my ass grinded up against him. I swayed to the music, grinding my hips back and forth against him. "You look delicious tonight." He growled in my ear. I felt my face flush, as he wrapped his long arms around my waist. I swayed to the beat with him, as everyone else danced around us. The song changed, Alex grabbed me pushing my ass closer to his groin. I blushed, pulling away from him. I turned towards him, glancing upward taking in his hazel eyes. I stepped back, throwing my arms around his neck, and put my head on his chest.