Chapter 11

As I pulled the zipper up on my black knee high heels, my phone chimed. It was a little after eight, Alex would be here shortly. I stood up, taking a twirl in my mirror. I was wearing a short dark red plaid skirt, with a midriff tight white shirt and fishnet stockings. I blushed, my thighs looked enormous in this skirt but I needed to look like a 'meal'. I rolled my eyes, remembering what Emma said. This was definitely a ballsy outfit even for me, but I knew it would drive Alex wild and the girls would approve. I grabbed my phone, checking my messages.

Alex: I will be there soon.

Aubrey: Ok :D

I quickly shoved my phone, wallet and keys in a small clutch. I hurried down the stairs, my mom was sitting at the end of the table. She looked at me, scoffing in disgust. I rolled my eyes, I could give a fuck what she said. It was a party, I don't normally dress like this, it was for fun.

"Where do you think you're going dressed like that?" She asked sourly.

"I am going to a gathering with the girls. I will be home before midnight." I said, grabbing a thin sweater from the coat rack in the foyer.

"A gathering? How old do you think I am? You are going to a party looking like that! You are not going out looking like that! You look like a slut!" She yelled, slamming her hand on the table.

"I am. I am going to go out and have a good time with my friends. I have worked hard all semester! I deserve this mom!" I shot back. She scoffed, throwing her hands in the air.

"I am tired of you disrespecting me, Aubrey Grace! Go change your clothes now or you are not going out!" She screamed.

"No! It's just an outfit and I would've had to wear this if they approved the dress code at school last year! So, what's the difference between going to school and going out!" I yelled back. Her jaw tightened and she took a sip of her water.

"Fine! I don't care what you do anymore! Let everyone think you're a slut!" She said harshly.

"Whatever!" I shot back, opening the door; letting the cool November air hit my face. Alex was pulling up and I hurriedly walked to his truck. I opened the door, hopping in swiftly. He licked his lips, squeezing my thigh tightly, tugging at the holes in my stockings. I swatted his hand away playfully as I fastened my seatbelt.

"Damn, you look great." He said shamelessly. Alex was wearing a dark brown leather jack, with a white polo and dark distressed jeans.

"Thanks." I said shortly. He furrowed his brow, as he pulled back onto the street.

"What's wrong?" He asked calmly. I sighed, tucking my freshly straightened hair behind my ear.

"My mom." I said tersely. He rubbed my thigh again, quickly returning his hand to the steering wheel.

"The outfit pissed her off huh?" He chuckled. I nodded, pulling the visor down to check my makeup. "Fuck it, she's overreacting." He said, turning onto the highway.

"I mean maybe she isn't but the fact that she called me a slut," I clenched my fist, slamming the visor up. "She had no right to call me that." I said, forcing the tears to go away.

"Yeah, but you know how your mom is. It's her way or the highway. Just try and forget about it and let's just go have a good time." He said sweetly, flashing a quick smile as he turned into a cul-de-sac. He parked on the street where all the cars were lined up. He jumped out of his truck, walking to the passenger side, opening my door. I stepped on the footboard, holding his hand and hopping down. He licked his lips again, his hazel eyes filled with lust. I blushed, as he ogled me in my outfit.