Chapter 35

After dinner, we sat in the basement watching movies. He had his arm wrapped around my torso as my head lay on his chest.

"Do you want to watch another movie?" I ask, fumbling with the popcorn bowl as the credits rolled through on 'The Guardian'.

"No, I want to make love to you now. A hundred times." He winked, smirking down at me. I giggled, turning the TV off and standing up.

"Okay, meet you in the shower?" I say seductively, kissing his lips lightly. He nodded, licking his lips, slapping my ass playfully. I piled the blanket neatly in the corner, as he jogged up the stairs. I grabbed the popcorn bowl, turning off the light and jogging up the stairs. I put the bowl in the sink, with the other dishes from dinner. I heard the shower turn on and my skin started buzzing. I walked up the stairs, taking off items of clothes until I got to the top of the staircase. I threw my clothes in a pile in the hallway. Alex was standing naked, his back muscles flexing as he turned to look me over.

"You're so incredibly sexy." He said, as he walked up to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. He kissed me, sliding his hands down my back, past my ass, gripping my thighs. He scooped me up, walking us over to the shower. I opened the glass door, as he stepped in, letting the water rush over his hair and face. I giggled as he set me down, kissing my lips again. His lips traveled down my neck to my breast. His tongue swirling over my hardened nipple, his fingers teasing the other. I moaned, running my hands through his damp hair. His tongue trailed down my stomach, kissing my mound.

"Lean against the wall." He said, looking up at me as he knelt in front of me. His eyes peering up at me seductively. I stepped back, as he lifted my leg, so it draped over his shoulder. He kissed my mound again, sliding his tongue over my hard bud, suckling softly. I moaned loudly, as he flicked his tongue again and again. I pulled at his hair, as my body stuttered softly. I lifted my head up, closing my eyes as my body tingled and breath quickened.

"Oh my.." I moaned, looking down at him and biting my lip. I ran my free hand through my damp hair, fighting the urge to cum instantly. He looked up at me again. His hazel eyes gazed up at me again, causing my body to quiver in his grasp. He pulled back, smiling at me. He stood up, pulling another condom out of his jean pocket. He ripped the foil with his teeth, looking at me as he stepped back into the shower. He stepped closer, kissing me as he slid it down his shaft. I could taste my sweet juices on his lips as our tongues collided together. He slid his hands down my back again, scooping me up. I gasped as he entered me, my eyelashes fluttering.

"Fuck." I say, kissing his neck, as he propped me up against the shower wall. I moaned in his ear, as he pushed me up and down on his hard cock. He gripped my ass tighter, forcing me up and down in a faster motion. I could feel my pelvic muscles tighten around him, I toss my head back.

"Oh Alex," I whimper, as my body jolts and my thighs start shaking. My pelvic muscles convulsing and throbbing on his thick long shaft. He groaned in my ear, my body still buzzing, thrusting harder. He bit his lip, thrusting once more, growling loudly in my ear. 

"Damn." He whispered, his breaths sharp. "That was intense." He looked up at me, kissing my chest.

"Agreed." I said, trying to calm my breathing. He kissed my lips again, sliding out, carefully setting me down. My legs felt like jelly and I couldn't help but chuckle as I tried to take a step.

"Be careful." He chuckled, grinning at me while he held my arm.

"My legs feel numb." I chuckle again, grabbing the shampoo, putting a dollop in my hand. I scrubbed it through my thick brown hair, as Alex threw the condom in the trash. I'll have to remember to empty the trash. He stepped back in, rinsing off in the water.