Chapter 24

When I woke up, the girls sprawled across the other two couches, passed out. Emma was tucked into the throw pillow, her feet dangling loosely from the couch. Jess was under a blanket, her fuzzy socks poking out from the bottom of the blanket. Alex was sleeping next to me, his head on the throw pillow. I slid out of his grip, walking over to the kitchen. I looked at the stove clock, it was three forty-five. I sighed, we slept the whole day away. I grabbed a water from the fridge, guzzling it down. My mouth was dry. I turned, Alex was stretching and smiling at me.

He got up from the couch, walking over to me. He pulled at my waist, turning me to face him. He kissed my lips, slipping his tongue in my mouth, swirling it around mine. I softly moaned, as he squeezed my ass.

"Let's go upstairs really quick." He whispered in my ear. I blushed heavily, knowing he wanted to take advantage of the time alone. He smirked, pulling me toward the stairs. I followed him closely, holding his hand. I opened the guest bedroom and Alex picked me up, plopping me down on the bed. I giggled, as he tugged at my sweatpants. He climbed in between my legs, kissing my neck softly. I could already feel how hard his cock was on my leg. My heart began to beat a little faster, softly biting my lip in anticipation. He kissed down my collarbone, tugging his jeans down and quickly rolling a condom on. He thrusted hard, forcing himself inside me. I let out a low moan in his ear. He growled softly, pushing himself in and out steadily.

"Oh, Alex." I whimpered into his ear, running my fingers down his back. He picked up pace, pulling my legs up, throwing them across his left shoulder. I gasped as he pushed himself deeper inside of me. He playfully smiled at me, thrusting harder. He pulled out, swiftly turned me over on my stomach, pulling at my thighs. I pushed back, slightly spreading my legs wider, as he pushed himself inside me once again. I moaned loudly, covering my mouth as he eased in and out. He began to pick up pace, slamming himself against me. I covered my mouth as I moaned louder and louder. His fingertips gently slid up my body, grabbing a fist full of hair, pulling my head back as he thrusted. I whimpered loudly as he pulled my body up, so it was against his. He caressed my breasts, as he kissed my neck. He pushed me back down, pulling out again. I turned around, kneeling in front of him, kissing him wildly. He laid down on the bed, pulling me on top of him. I slowly pushed myself down on his hard cock, gasping loudly as it entered me once again. I ran my hands through my hair, as I bounced up and down. My perky breast bouncing with each stride. His hands traveled along the sides of my body, his eyes wanting, looking up at me. I smiled at him, as he grabbed my ass, sliding down the bed. He swiftly picked me up, thrusting hard as he wrapped his arms around my thighs and legs. I let out a loud scream, covering my mouth. I wrapped my free arm around his neck, as he propped me up against a wall. His lips hovered over mine, as he manhandled me. I moaned into his mouth as he pulled my body up and down on his hard cock. "Aubrey." He said, his lips still barely touching mine. My eyes rolled back, along with my head. He kissed along my collarbone, nibbling my neck. As he pulled me from the wall, I kissed his neck and collarbone. He softly put me on the bed, looking deeply in my eyes. I kissed him deeply, as he picked up pace. My breath shortening with each thrust, my fingers wrapped around his neck, digging into his skin. My lips hovered over his, both of us staring at the other. I felt my body tense, stiffening, as did his. Our harsh breaths, blowing into each other's necks. He finally pulled back to kiss my lips, sliding out slowly and getting up. He walked to the bathroom, his tone cheeks flexing as he walked. All of a sudden, I hear Emma loudly jogging up the stairs, giggling.

"Aubrey!" She screamed loudly, opening the door as Alex walked out of the bathroom naked. I blush heavily as Alex covers himself with his large hands.

"Oh my god Emma! Have you ever heard of knocking!" I yell, throwing a pillow at the door. She slammed the door shut, laughing loudly as she ran back down the stairs. Alex tossed me a towel, I wiped myself clean and threw the pillow over my head. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I didn't want them to know yet! Alex sat on the bed next to me, pulling his boxers on.