Confronting the Storm

"DAMN IT" yelled Kara as she went scraping through the sand.

"Again" said Saitama as he was standing in his usual shitty fighting stance.

"Without Anger this time" said Saitama as he was putting Kara through the runner with training.

"Push me out of my spot" said Saitama as he waited on Kara.

Kara had sand and dust all over her, they have been here for 3 hours already and she hasnt been able to move Saitama an inch.

Why was this so hard, as the frustration was already getting to her.

Why couldn't she push him, why couldn't she move him, what was it that she was doing wrong.

As she Dove at him trying to threaten him to move by appealing to his sense of danger by throwing a left hook at his face.

Which he redirected her strike with only his right hand as he then pushed her far into the sand again this time on the left side.

"Don't just react, when you don't know what to do" said Saitama as he turned to her.

"We are hero's, we run toward Danger" spoke saitama as he readied himself for Kara.

"You speaking from experience" said Kara as she got up dusting herself off again.

"Yeah, when I started doing the hero thing, I was doing it for the thrill, I didn't know how to tackle every situation before, so I just went and did whatever I could to get a reaction, and from there I just figured out the weak spot and focused in on it" spoke saitama as he went down memory lane for a moment.

"Were you emotional, back then, I mean" said Kara as she was trying to find something to grasp, to show that it's normal to let your emotions take control to try to justify her lettinger her anger get the best of her.

"Back then I was, well, Excited, I wanted the fights, I wanted the excitement, it gave me the adrenaline, The Kick, i needed in my life" said Saitama as he closed his eyes remembering those days after Crablante.

And Kara listened as she felt fulfilled, it was normal to give into the emotion, it was normal to lose yourself in the moment.

"But things changed when I gained this power" said saitama as he looked at her.

"I could defeat anything, anyone, and everyone, with only one punch, I could beat the bad guy and save the day without even breaking a sweat, and that continued on for 3 years, and for 3 years i deteriorated" said Saitama as he remembered those days clutching his fists.

"I had no drive, I had no passion, I had no love, i had no friends, all I had was this, the power and ability to be the hero I always wanted to be" said Saitama as he then looked back at Kara knowing that he wouldn't wish for her or any of the titans to go through what he had went through.

"My wants, my desires, lead to me being a hero, and me being the hero only hurt me as a person, that was my sacrifice, Be the hero and lose all emotion" said Saitama as he unclinched his fists.

"It's only now that I understand what I've done, and it's only until recently that I understood what being a hero was all about" said Saitama as he looked at Kara now with eyes that were sparked with black.

The seething darkness that peirced through Kara, she felt it, she felt every bit of that darkness that wasn't just taunting her but also intimidating her.

A familiar call from the back of her mind ringing red alarms in her head, that fear of power, that fear of him returning.

"Now is enough about what has occured" said Saitama as he was now in a stance that was more clear and less stupid looking.

"NOW MOVE ME" yelled saitama as he shocked Kara as she felt the intensity flow into her body as she jumped right at him.

As she tried to nail him with lefts and hooks but he didn't back down as he slipped all her punches guiding them away from him as this time he just kicked her back into the sand.

"WITHOUT EMOTION" yelled saitama as he looked at her with the dark spark in his eyes still.

She Dove right back at him again this time delivering a huge roundhouse kick that was stopped by a block from saitama as he caught her leg and tossed her over his head but she refused to go down into the sand again as she flew catching herself in the air.

As she was driven this time to move him, to remove the threat she saw in him, to remove that dark spark in his eyes.

As this time she blasted her laser vision at him which saitama directed his body in way that would make sure her laser vision would hit his his chrome which would only reflect in the distance, and seeing that he was in an exposed position, she took advantage of him and went in for a strike that she was for sure that would move him.

But when she went in for the strike she was met with a punch to the stomach that sent her flying from the area knocking her deep into the sand upon impact as she felt the power of his fist for the first time ever.

The shock that went through her body was extraordinary as she felt her very bones shake, even now during the after effect she was swiped away as if she was nothing, like a leaf in the storm.

Against a storm, she can not give into her emotions, she could not go in swinging, she could not Pierce through the storm with aggression.

Yes giving into emotion is normal as she had learned from him, but today she has also learned the major key of why they were in the desert today.

As she flew right to him, with no rage, no excitement, no emotion.

Her mind was clear as she came face to face with a raging storm staring into the piercing eyes of the man she most respected and most feared.

As she raised her hands up in front of her chest ss in a sudden movement she pushed.

She had pushed the storm from his position, she had moved Saitama.

As the lesson was now clear for the only way to move a storm was to see for the simplest option and within emotion she could not see it, only fear it.

But now she was clear as she looked into his eyes as his eyes had returned to normal.

"Good Job, also why is there dirt on me" said Saitama as he began scratching.

"Please tell me your joking" said Kara as she was looking at him with a piercing glare.

"No, seriously what happened" said Saitama trying to figure out what happened for he could not remember the events past a certain point in his speech or whatever.

"I hate you" said Kara as she flew off.

"Wait, what did i do, Kara come back i can't fly" said Saitama as she left him stranded.

To Be Continued.

A/N

So I know i said before that I would edit the beginning chapters after I was done with the book, but from all the stupid plans I made I won't be getting there anytime soon, so I went to edit the first chapter of this story and it was 1k+ before now it's 2k words i went and spaced it out better, fixed up some sentences etc, etc.

This chapter was a bet of a pain in the ass to write because I'm so used to finishing my stories in one or two sitting it took me about 5 to finish this, hopefully you will like the end result.

Still not in arc yet, just so you can know, I have other stories I'm writing that I haven't published one of them is a project a friend is paying me to do so I won't be finished with that for a while.

Most of my stories are on hold because of this piece of shit that just fucks up all my plans, I love writing this story but I have too many plans for it, I just want to end it, but I can't because I'm a completionist and the fact there are stories that I haven't finished, pisses me off.

Anyway I'm going to sleep now, and I'll see you guys and gals next chapter.