Regrets

The summer had taken it's last glimpse and the Leaf's had Fallen for a time.

The Fall season had arrived and even though 3 months had past since the incident life has moved on.

The dark clouds fell upon jump city as the rain had washed away thoughts of such for another day.

But the feelings remained.

Bewilderment and Betrayal the public had felt, and the calls for justice never ceased against the caped baldy.

As gloom radiated over the city of Jump.

But none hit others more then the Teen Titans.

Beast Boy looked outside watching as the hard falling rain clouded his vision.

"Looking into the window won't change anything" spoke Wonder Girl as she had taken a spot on the couch with her eyes closed taking into the calming sound of the rain.

"I know, I just wish there was something that could be done about it" spoke Garfield knowing what happened wasn't Saitama's fault.

"What happened, happened. All we can do is take whatever they dish out, and not get crippled by what they say" spoke Hawk who just walked in sweating bullets from working out.

"Easier said then done" spoke Raven who had been sitting on the couch next to Cassie.

As Hawk, Cassie, Raven, Kory, Dove, and Damien were still recovering from the Ass kicking from the Machine Mad Mod had sicked on them.

"Where's Connor" spoke Garfield already knowing the answer but hoping that it was different this time.

"Still down there, I called out to him a few time but he never called back, either he's ignoring me, or just ignoring everything" spoke Hawk as he took a spot on the couch next to Raven.

"What of our dear leader" spoke Hawk as he closed his eyes and let his body relax.

"Locked in his room" spoke Cassie as she tossed and turned a bit to find a comfortable spot on the couch to lay down on.

Until she fully realized what Hawk just said about Connor.

"FUCK" she spoke out loud as she jumped over the couch and and made a beeline for the weightroom.

Garfield turned away from the window and looked to where Cassie was as he had a bit of a questioning look on his face as so did Hawk and Raven.

"The fuck is her problem" said Hawk as he had one eyebrow up.

Raven and Garfield shrugged they're shoulders as they grew worried by her reaction.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Down into the deeper machinations of the titans tower, in the weight room there was the loud Grunts of a man pushing himself beyond what he could handle.

As the feeling of failure weighed him down anchoring on to him refusing to let him be sated.

He was like a water drain but instead of water it was sweat as he stuck to the simple movements.

Push and pull.

He had no real idea of what time it was and if he were to be honest he didn't care.

He needed to be stronger.

He needed to be better prepared.

For the team.

For his family.

But it still hurt that deep in his mind he couldn't get through his skull was that what if the enemy IS family.

He knew that wasn't Saitama but the feeling the power, the force.