The Friendly Dead

It was now sundown as Saitama was walking away ftom the wrecked scene in back of him, as in his mind the situation was taken care of as he was making his way back home, but as he was walking he heard a question from a familiar voice.

"What took you so long" said Batman agitated.

"oh your that weird cosplayer from before" said Saitama pointing a finger with curiosity as he then explained what happened.

"Well I was lost inside the alien ship for a while until I got the idea to just punch my way out" said Saitama

"well regardless you did some what good work today, but we are a team so a little heads up before you do anything drastic like that again" said Batman with a palm on his face as he then let Saitama go on his way with a pat on the back with a scowl to boot.

"wait, bruce are you seriously just going let him walk away without questioning him" said Diana with her own scowl.

"no point, any thing I say to him would probably go through one ear and exit right through the other" said Batman understanding how the baldy works from they're small conversations.

Saitama had already left to go supermarket hunting, well if he could find one at least.

__________________________________________________________________________________

BATCAVE

Silence was what dominated the sound space in the room as tension was brewing due to the conflict of interest between Batman and Wonder Woman.

"And how long were you all not planning to tell me" said Diana looking at all of them as they all stayed silent.

Fully aware of what she was speaking of but not daring to speak as they were holding Bruce up to his promise that he would deal with this when the time came.

"As long as needed too" said Bruce holding his word to the league members as the Tension escalated and the temperature rose.

"Why" said Diana with a burning rage yet controlled due to her sense of professionalism.

"Because you weren't ready" said Bruce looking Diana in the eye not giving her an inch.

"Oh, So now I'm not ready" said Diana hurt by such a claim for she had believed that she had earned her stripes long ago.

"I do not understand, have I not fought by your side against many invasions, have we not defeated the likes of Galactic Overlords and Evil Deities together, I had believed that we were beyond keeping secrets" said Diana hurt by the answer given for so much has occured during they're time as a team together.

"Allow me to explain Diana, The Death of Superman I know is a sensitive topic right now for all of us, but it could not have been ignored any longer, with Clark Gone a Void has been left in Metropolis and You, I, or Any of us here could never fill the void left behind, for we have are own responsibilities" spoke Bruce trying his best to bring down the tension, but to also make Diana Understand.

"The Reason I believe you weren't ready to be brought in to make the decision was because I knew how close you were with Clark, and that your decision may be clouded when choosing a temporary to keep eye on Metropolis" said Bruce for he had succeeded in bringing down the tension for Diana's scowl has Disappeared for she understood now.

Diana now understood that she was kept out not because of a Lack of trust but out of Respect but then it hit her for she now knew who the Temporary was and Questioned Bruce's Decision making.