Celestial Boredom

At the moment saitama was in a space ship with wonder woman, super girl, and deadman and as saitama looked out the the window which was right beside him.

He turned his head and got a good look at the huge space station outside which left saitama astonished he imagined how much ramen noodles he can fit in this place.

Super girl was still knocked out as her head leaned on saitama's shoulder and deadman was kinda anxious as he never been up to the watch tower before and wonder woman just ignored them as she was to focused on piloting this tin can of a space ship.

After about at least an hour to 2 hour ride wonder woman finally landed the ship into the watch tower and woke up super girl by smacking her upside the head.

"Ugh WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU" yelled super girl as she was now pissed and began to throw a tantrum.

Deadman moved and stood at a safe distance even though he was a ghost and had possessed Superman before he wasn't going to take his chances on this humanoid fire cracker.

Wonder woman then explained her reasoning for smacking her upside the head.

"1. you got your slobber on the ship 2. For acting extremely rash down on earth 3. For giving me the trouble of having to wake you up" said wonder woman. Saitama just kinda watched on as this scene felt way too familiar until the point that he just stopped focusing on them and began walking around aimlessly.

By the time wonder woman and super girl stopped arguing they noticed that the only other person in the room beside them was deadman and the absence of an extremely plain looking bald man.

Before they could ask deadman he immediately pointed to the left.

"He went that way" said deadman.

"So, while we were arguing you didn't decide once to tell us that the idiot left or even try to stop him" said super girl looking at deadman with a glare that could kill.

"uuuuuggghhh noooo" said deadman as he shrugged his shoulders and this only succeeded to frustrate her even more but instead of argue she actually took off in the direction deadman pointed to go look for saitama.

Deadman then turned to wonder woman.

"Find him and make sure he doesn't cause any trouble I'm going to go find Martian Manhunter so I could pin point were he's at" said wonder woman as she took off to the direction on the right.

"First day on the job and I'm playing hide and go seek, so much for getting anxious" said deadman as he went to the left tailing super girl.

At the moment saitama was looking out a window in the watch tower and what he saw was another planet on a direct course of earth and that world just happened to be apokolips the planet darkseid ruled.

"Looks bad doesn't it" said a man that was completely white with a red atom symbol on his chest this man was no one else but Captain Atom.

"I guess so" said saitama.

"Ha, i like your confidence with all of us together darkseid has no chance that's for damn sure" said captain atom.

"Do not underestimate a being who has beaten the likes of super man said a red robot with a yellow T on his chest as this person was no other than Red Tornado.

"Surely that planet is not just for show" said red tornado.

"ya you got a point there red but still the entire league taking on an entire planet and a dominater" said captain atom

"I know it sounds like alot but we can't let are confidence get the best of us specially with the loss of superman we need to stay vigilant" said red tornado.

"Hey guys what's going on" said a man with a a large yellow lightning bolt on his chest

"Well, if it isn't Shazam in the flesh" said captain atom 

"Wow, I guess you weren't lieing when you said all of the league" said red tornado as tornado looked back to see

Green Arrow, Black Canary, Atom, Metamorpho, Zatanna, Fire Storm, Vixen, Doctor Fate, Blue Beetle, Booster Gold, Huntress, Etrigan, John Constantine, Swamp Thing, Cyborg, Starfire, Night wing, Hawk Girl, Green Lantern, The Flash, Aqua Man, and many, many, more and everybody was talking.

Saitama just kinda felt like the third wheel so slowly without grabbing anyones attention he was able to slide out of the area but was soon meet with a very pissed super girl.

"Where do you think you are at a playground" said super girl and saitama actually responded to her this time without being interrupted.

"No, not really it's more like a gymnasium specially with all the ripped guys and girls around, actually no it's more like a con sense there all wearing costumes and stuff" said saitama and his answer made her face palm.

"I wasn't being literal you doofus" said super girl but was cut off as deadman caught up with them.

"Hey saitama how's the watchtower looking so far" said deadman.

"It's very big and there is a planet heading for earth" said saitama.

"WAIT WHAT" said super girl and deadman until Martian manhunter arrived by phasing and floating from the ceiling.

"All of you come with me the meeting is about to begin" said Martian manhunter as he lead all three of them back to the room which saitama just escaped from.

So, in the center of the room was saitama, super girl, deadman, and Martian manhunter and they were completely surrounded by other heroes but in a balcony in the room came out batman and wonder woman as the plan was about dropped on there heads.

"We are going to war with Apokolips" said batman and it lead to a completely quite room as planning had already began and all saitama could think about was if he was going to be able to make it for the bargain sale.

To Be Continued.

A/N I'll Update when I feel like it jk but seriously thank you guys who have stuck around sense the first chapter and also new readers of my works how am I doing so far leave your criticisms and let me know where I can improve i really do want to want to make your reading experience better and don't worry I'm not abandoning this story it's just college has taken up alot of my time and the only time I have to work on my fics is at night but either way Love it, Hate it, Kill it with fire you let me know and either way like, favorite, follow if you want more or don't and see you guys and gals next chapter.

Re-edited September 22nd 2021.

A/N

One of longer edits I've done.