The Beatdown

"God save the queen"

"We mean it man"

"We love our queen"

"God saves"

"God save the queen"

"We mean it man"

"There's no future"

"In England's dreaming "

"God Save The Queen"

Spoke a defeated and wobbled Mad Mod for which is assumed as in reality he had accomplished the goal that he had been tasked to do as the flames of the blast engulfed his office as his time had come.

For An Old Man with old grudge would let out a hoot for the last time as through the darkness a figure appeared and shot Mad Mod dead before the flames engulfed.

For this old man was only a pawn in a game far larger then himself.

__________________________________________________________________________________

"INCINERATE"

Spoke genos as the flames chased Saitama but saitama dodged and evaded the brilliant blaze as he didn't want to risk his suit.

On the surface saitama seemed relaxed and cool with his poker face on.

But in his mind he was trying to convince himself that this was not his former student.

As genos blasted himself toward saitama building up a massive amount of momentum as he swung a spinning back kick right at saitama but saitama backstepped the kick but the momentum built enough kinetic energy to cause enough force to push saitama from where he was standing.

Saitama felt the force of the kick even though it didn't hit him, it was the same hits, the same strategy, the same outfit, the same hair, the same face and voice.

Everything was screaming at Saitama that this had to be the same person he had lived with, ate with, shopped with, fought with, and lead down a different path.

He didn't want to believe it.

Genos followed up by speeding towards saitama but Saitama put his hands up for he knew what was about to come next.

"MACHINE GUN BLOW"

Spoke Genos as he laid into every punch for he was aiming to kill Saitama.

And Saitama blocked and dodged every punch, for Genos's punches had no physical effect on him.

But little did Genos know that he was hurting Saitama in a way that Saitama just wasn't immune too.

For Saitama had countless amounts of opportunities to finish this fight but he refused too.

For he couldn't bring himself to punch genos, for he could no longer deny it that this could be the genos from his world.

Something must have happened, maybe he was confused and was acting in defense.

Was he struck first, could have one of the titans attacked him setting him off into this rampage or something.