We Need A Hero

So at the moment Saitama had no idea what was going on, all he knew was that he was lost on this new planet now wandering around aimlessly as he had completely forgot the plan that the bat cosplayer had just told everyone.

"Might as well go find him" said saitama as he was walking still not knowing where he was going.

While on the other side of Apokolips the entire justice league was fighting Darkseid's Elite.

Etrigun was fighting Titan a green giant who has immense strength.

Captain Atom, Shazam, and Martian Manhunter were fighting Devillance the God of pursuit.

Zatanna, Green Lantern, and Batman were fighting Doctor Dezard the God of Torture.

Hawk Girl, Red Tornado, and Atom were fighting Doctor Bedlam.

Aqua man, Vixen, and Doctor Fate were fighting Kalibak The Cruel, one of the sons of darkseid.

The Flash, Green Arrow, and Black Lightning were fighting Kanto.

And lastly Wonder Woman, Super Girl, and Deadman were fighting Granny Goodness or Athena.

And Darkseid watched while sitting on his throne.

As the battle between heroes and villains waged on saitama was still roaming Apokolips but as he roamed the city he saw different beings as the people peaked from there windows.

They were all hiding in different spots and different places were they scared of him, usually when it came to monsters saitama would be the first to go and give them the good ol' right side fred.

But now he wasn't so sure as they coward before him they were afraid, tired, hungry, and they were all different all of different color and design.

Saitama turned and he saw a kid and when that kid turned around and saw that he was being watched he turned ran and never looked back.

As the kid ran like it was running for dear life but it was no problem for saitama as he needed to find out where the bat cosplayer was so he kinda decided to ask the kid as saitama just casually speed walked catching the kid off guard.

"Hey, kid have you seen a guy around here wearing a bat costume" said saitama but the kid didn't answer saitama as the kid ran for the hills in fear of his life.

"well that was kinda rude" said saitama.

As he turned around and he saw other people well to be honest they weren't really people well at least not by human standards he saw different types of alien people.

"Do any of you know where I can find the bat cosplayer" said saitama and they all responded back.

"What's A Cosplayer" said all the aliens in unison mimicking saitama's language

"Forget It I'll Find Him" said saitama as he turned around and walked away annoyed but his annoyance happened to help bring the aliens guards down as they didn't see saitama as a threat they went back to doing there normal routines as once was a ghost turned into a lively neighborhood.

The area was lively as business picked up and shops and vendors opened as soon the people flooded the street this place wasn't a neighborhood it was a market place.

People went around and shopped and kids ran around playing tag and hide and go seek in the amount of second a wasteland had turned to a supermarket

"wait a minute.......... do they have coupons" said saitama as he immediately started asking around and luckily for him the alien people seemed to like him enough to actually give him some coupons but there still one problem and that saitama didn't have the right currency.

Standing in utter defeat saitama fell to his knees as he screamed out DAMN IT ALLLLLLLLLL" as the entire planet of Apokolips can hear his cry and yet still nobody gave a damn as saitama decided to take this loss.

As he was about to leave he felt something grab at him as he turned to see the same small child that ran from him and he was holding a bag of what seemed to be food as the kid extended his arm giving the bag to saitama and saitama looked at the the child and saw that the kid was wearing crappy clothes and saitama could hear the kids aching stomach.

Saitama was going to regret doing this the mere feeling pained his soul but he knew what needed to be done he nodded his code of honor.

"adults don't take from kids, so take it" said saitama as he turned away with a pained expression as he let only a single tear fall from his eyes.

The kid was surprised as he was not used to this kindness at first it was disturbing now it was just odd as he watched as the strange man walked away as he seemed to be pained by something.

The kid may have not been able to put two and two together but everyone else around could as they could only smile at a good deed done as saitama walked away toward the huge battle that is about to begin to decide the fate of Apokolips and Earth two world and only a few brave heros.

Saitama could be seen in the reflection of an orb.

"The fates of two worlds lie in your hands, will you save the one your more familiar with or will you save the one you just meet or will you fail and let them both burn to ash, I wonder what he had done if he was still living".

In the dark of night deep within the vacuum of nothing the hands of time and space come to roll the cosmic dice which controls the fate of the living.

The dice are held than they are shook than lastly they are thrown as the die has now been cast rolling until they came upon the numbers.

"6,4" the dice had landed and the fate of the world has now been decided but something strange had appeared as the dice had begun to move again with out the hands of time and space an anomaly has occured something not even fate can predict.

To be continued.

A/N

I apologize greatly for updating this story so late I got caught up in college and I have other stories that I want to write as well so i felt that i was neglecting this story so this is my way of saying sorry but next chapter will have more action that for sure is a promise see you guys next chapter.

Re-edited September 22nd 2021.