Introductions pt1: Impressions

So of this moment a week has passed since the Whole "Villain Siege incedent" and Saitama didn't think much of it since he wasn't their to stop slade or anything.

Diana was currently walking with him as she was was walking him to the teleportation pad.

"Has Bruce filled you in on everything" said Diana, "I think so" said Saitama while rubbing his head, "well I'm going to remind you" said Diana as she turned to look at him and handed him a folder and a cell phone."

"As a representative of the Justice League, you are going to help The Teen Titans to the best of your ability to train them and help bring the best out of them, so they may be better hero's in the future" said Diana

"In the folder are biography and Status reports of each one of them, Please read them when you have the time" said Diana as she then turned again as she began walking to the destination while Saitama followed.

"What about this phone, what's this for" said Saitama as they had finally reached the teleportation pad.

"For Relaying Your own daily reports to Bruce, Clark, J'onn, or me" said Diana.

"Oh, ok then" said Saitama as he looked at the phone and the folder but Diana turned to him one last time "you could also use the phone for when you need to talk to somebody" said Diana as she put a hand on his shoulder.

As she smiled at him "lead them right, and stay safe" said Diana as she removed her hand as Saitama was then teleported away from her sight.

______________________________________

From The WatchTower in Space to Titans Tower on Earth.

Saitama was now in front of the place that he once used to deliver Pizza's too. Like any normal person, Saitama rung the doorbell and waited for 25 minutes, No answer.

He rung the doorbell again and ended up waiting another 25 minutes, once again, No answer.

Seeing as this was going nowhere Saitama decided to force his way in as he simply just pried the door open with his gloves hands.

As he opened the door he was meet with a darkness, not complete darkness as sunlight was now coming in, seeing as he was greeted with silence he decided to call out to see if anyone was their "Hello" echoed through out the tower.

For Saitama this was unexpected since he has actually lived in Jumped City and knows how rowdy the young teens were. Maybe they went for a mission or something Saitama thought in his head.

As he then began roaming through Titans Tower and as he road he found himself looking through everyone's shit.

So the first room he found himself in was in Robins room which honestly looked like a normal kids room. Desk with a clutter of things for Robin it was his Sparrows, different books on tactics and combat. And then their was his computer which Saitama wasn't going to look through since Saitama was already a man and already knew what might be on their.

The thing that kinda worried Saitama was all the outfits that were basically the same outfit that were in his closet, but overall he had a clean room. Overall 8.

Saitama then left Robin's room and found himself in Wonder Girls room which was also very clean and had no clutter, she had a desk with a mirror with an assortment of make up, Saitama eventually found himself looking at her closet to find that their was more then just one outfit. Overall 10.

Saitama then roamed the Tower Again this time finding himself in Beast Boy's room, which was an outright mess, Overall 4.

Next room he found himself in was Hawk's in which was actually very clean, still some cans that could be thrown away but not anywhere as bad as Beast Boy's, Overall 7.

Next room he wondered into was Raven's which honestly could use some lightbulbs, but honestly a very clean room, no clutter, no trash, no misterios smell, Overall 9.

The next room he walked into was Doves Room which was actually very clean and girly, their was honestly nothing more he can really say about it beside, Overall 10.

So the next room was SuperBoy's as it was clean but had some mess apparently he has the same problem as Robin as SuperBoy had a stupid amount of the same exact outfit, overall 7.

The Next room was Cyborg's room which Saitama actually got to meet Cyborg on the WatchTower in which they had some conversations and overall was a cool guy. His room was clean and honestly looked like a teenagers room, some cludder, hoodies hung chairs, unfixed bed, the usual, overall 7.

Now Saitama was in Starfire's room which was kinda like Doves. Clean, No clutter, very girly, the only thing he could say was that it had weird odor of sorts, Overall 8.

And Lastly he found himself in Kara's room. Which was like a good mixture of Wonder Girl's room and Raven's room as it was dark but was also clean and had some makeups and all that jazz, Overall 9.

After Looking through their rooms to try to get a feel behind the type of people these kids were, he could honestly see that they were good kids, but he could also see that they had issues that they needed to work out.

Overall: Need Of Improvement

Eventually Saitama found his room which was empty AF except for a box that was in the corner of his room. Which he decided to open and what he saw was an old friend that hadn't seen in a long, it was his weird alien cactus that he got from Apokolips.

He checked the torn pieces of the box to see who had sent it and he saw that it came from Metropolis from one Clark Kent.

Saitama checked for anything else from the box to find a card, he opened the card and what he saw was the words,

"I know this is a little late to say, But Hello and welcome to are world, I heard that you were going to get stationed with the Titans so I wanted to make an impression, I hope you like it, it was just sitting here in the WatchTower from when Kara was staying here, anyway I wanted to let you know that I know of your situation and me, Bruce, and John are doing are best to try to help you get back, for the mean time, Stay Strong Friend."

As Saitama read it he began wondering who Clark Kent was because he didn't know anybody by that name so he started becoming cautious for he may have a Stocker on his hands.

To Be Continued

A/N

I am proud to say that I have successfully brought over all my stories that I originally wrote on Fanfiction.net to Wattpad so they are all here for your viewing pleasure, they have all been heavily edited as well as rewritten to some extent and of yoy enjoy those stories let me know if you want me to continue them.

I am currently working on the 2nd chapter of my original story "Foward Without Fear" so expect that to be coming out either this month or next month.

And Lastly what did you guys think of this chapter, Like It, Hate It, Kill It With Fire, leave a comment let me know, and if you did enjoy Like, Favorite, Follow, Or Don't you don't have too, and As always see you guys and gals next chapter.