The Count Down

"God Save The Queen..."

"The Fascist Regime..."

"They Made You A Moron..."

"A Potential H Bomb..."

"God Save The Queen..."

the words spoken in a dark room as dozens of of screens were online exposing the figure of an older man.

Speaking the words in silence, going off only memory, going over the time of his life.

As the game was about to begin.
__________________________________________________________________________________

As then instantly the lights turned on as saitama awoke to a black and white checkered floor, and right beside him was a sleeping Beast Boy with his ass in the air with no care in the world.

Saitama got up to his feet as he got a good look around of where they were at as apparently they were in a hallway of sorts as the walls were all mirrors as all they could was the reflection of themselves and the floor.

As the many questions began to fall onto saitama.

1. Who did this.

2. How did they get us here.

3. This better not mess with his plans for today.

__________________________________________________________________________________

In another area it was the same as Hawk and Connor woke up at the same time as they both had the same reaction

"Fuck"

__________________________________________________________________________________

In another area it was Cassey and Raven that awoke together as Cassey was ready to smash up the mirrors and Raven wasn't sure of what exactly to do for they're was nobody to lead or give orders, all she knew was that this was not going to be simple or easy.

__________________________________________________________________________________

In another similar was the same situation for Star Fire and Kara as Star had to calm down Kara from breaking more mirrors since at this moment she didn't know if they're were any consequences for such actions.

__________________________________________________________________________________

And lastly in a other area that was exactly the same as the rest was Damien and Dove.

As both were quiet and calm as they were both thinking of possibilities of this for and what they're plan was.

All for sure this was not simply going to be a game a violence.

__________________________________________________________________________________

"Dude what the fuck are we doing here, we've been lost for hours" said Beast Boy as he began leaning on the wall to keep himself up as he walked.

"How many times do I have to tell you that I don't know" said Saitama as he climbed over the wall that Beast Boy was leaning on.

As once he raised his head over the wall the laser ceiling began making zapping sounds as it came in contact with Saitama's chrome dome.

"Are we going in the right direction" said Beast Boy who sounded exasperated.

"Hhhhhhhmmmmm, I. Don't. Know." said Saitama with no idea what direction they were going in as the maze before him looked to be huge and never ending.

"What?, Let me see" said Beast Boy as he transformed into a monkey and hung on Saitama's shoulders.

But once looking upon the endless maze beast boy began screaming in his monkey form as he became wild and frantic, which made him move more which then made him hop and raise above Saitama's head, as he then was being zapped by the Lazer ceiling.

Causing him to fall on the ground screaming even louder as his head was now a burning red.

Beast Boy then reverted back to his original form. And began screaming even louder in pain "God Fucking Damn It".

As he held his head rolling on the ground.

"Hhhhhmmmmmm" was heard from Saitama as he was thinking about the situation at hand as the Lazer ceiling was zapping his chrome dome.

"Damn, we don't even have are communicators to contact the other's" said Garfield as he began to complain more until he saw the Lazer zapping saitama's chrome dome as he was looking over the wall.

"You know some times I really hate you" said Beast Boy quietly.

"What was that" said Saitama as he got off the wall and turned to Garfield with his legendary poker face.

"Nothing" said beast boy as he was envious of such Invincibility.

"Oh, ok.... well I was thinking even if we had the communicators wouldn't the bad guy just, I don't know do something to mess up the frequency" said Saitama as he was beginning to yawn.

"Not enough sleep" said beast boy and he yawned.

"Yeah" said Saitama as he yawned again.

"Me neither" said beast boy as he then thought about the complexity that was no usual from the baldy.

"How the fuck would you know that, I don't know I just heard it from Bruce a few times and he explained once on a car trip" said Saitama as he made his way down the checkerd path as Garfield followed right behind him.

"Your that close with Damiens dad" said Beast Boy wondering of Saitama and his adventures with the Justice League.

"I wouldn't say close, more like acquaintances, I'm off going to sells at supermarkets, he's off looking for bad guys or information on stuff, we meet when we meet" said Saitama making the meeting between badasses sound like accidental meet ups between neighbors or old school mates.

"Heh, leave it you to make everything boring" said beast boy trying to get him pissed.

"Eh I guess, I prefer stale and boring over having to fight against some crazy bad guy, usually a person learns eventually from they're mistakes, the bad guys here just don't quite and eventually it gets annoying" spoke saitama just being honest with beast boy for it was the truth he didn't see the hero thing the way he used too he began to realise that alot of these bad guys are just desperate and that's not something that should be mocked.

He was changing the way he was as before he did it for himself, but now he was doing it for them, for those that can't, for those that are hopeless and that goes for everyone.

Hero, Villain, and Civilian.

He will be the Hero.

To Be Continued.

A/N

I did some more editing on the first 3 chapters of this story, and will continue to do more as I go further threw.

YES, this is the beginning of the new Arc of chapters.

The "Mod Mind Mastery" Arc

I've thought and gone over alot of the ideas I've had with this new arc and I hope you all enjoy it.

I am still dealing with the loss of one of my family members but as always writing is my couping mechanism.

Thank you and as always.

I'll see you guys and gals, Next Chapter.