The Struggle

"Don't be told what you want"

"Don't be told what you need"

"There's no future"

"No future"

"No future for you"

"God save the queen"

"We mean it man"

"We love our queen"

"God saves"

The old raspy voice softly singing the the lyrics of rebellion and warning, as the memory warmed his soul but not his body as time had become his greatest enemy,

Such devious plans but so little time to commit, he knew the time would come but he didn't expect for that time to run so low, so quick, it was ridiculous but it was what he had to work with.

As he went to a great extent to achieve these 2 big pieces that would put an end to the titans once and for all, but also this new unaccomadated piece added all of the sudden.

No matter, all that needs to be done is continue the plan.

Divide and Conquer.

That's all that must be done.

__________________________________________________________________________________

For the most part Saitama and Garfield kinda had it easy as they were sweeping through Gentlebots like they were nobodies business.

Saitama was going through them like a butter knife on butter, while Garfield was on for the ride transforming into a gorilla and taking out some of the gentlebots as well to add something to the equation.

Garfield bringing the pain to the Gentlebots delivering killer right and left hooks smashing them up harder then Damiens older bro on Kory, but that wasn't important as Beast Boy was thinking of where in the maze was everyone else as he was hoping the plan was to regroup with everyone else so they can replan and kick some ass bringing to justice whoever was taking there shot at them.

Garfield wondered of the condition of his friends, how were they handling this situation, what progress have they made, or if any of them have figured out the big baddy this time.

But as he was thinking about his friends and smashing bots up he eventually came upon a feeling, an uneasy aura.

Beast Boy noticed that the the uneasy aura was coming from the very man he was riding on as Saitama had stopped punching, even though Garfield couldn't really see his punches he could tell he stopped because Saitama's punches were much harder and made the most noise.

He saw that Saitama's face was more.....well.....

Serious......

It was as if he was staring at a whole different person as saitama was only looking ahead as eventually they were ramming right through mirrors like used rubbers.

Garfield wasn't sure what was going on with the baldy, most of the time he was dumb, plane, and simple minded.

He was the Trainer that could actually train us with are heads and are muscles.

He was the elder sibling that made sure chores were done on the specefic day by the specefic person in charge of the specefic chores on that day.

But beyond what he's seen Garfield had never seen Saitama like this.