Consumed

"To Render Null and Void"

One of the Definitions of Defeat, this one being in the court of Law.

But for this occasion, will also fit the current state of the residence of Titans Tower.

As the only few not currently in the ICU were truly in a emotional state of...

Null and Void.

"Defeat"

__________________________________________________________________________________

At this moment SuperBoy aka Connor Kent was in the Titans Tower weight room where he was currently doing bicep curls with his one cold arm.

"443... 444... 445.... 446... 447.... 448.... 449......450.... 451...... 452...... 453... 454.. 455.. 456, 457, 458, 459, 460...... 461... 462... 463, 464, 465, 466.............467.......... 468......... 469... 470... 471... 472... 473... 474... 475.. 476.. 477.. 478.. 479. 480"

spoke Connor as he counted forward to keep track of his curles. Enduring the pressure of weight that he was accustomed too as he simply walked into the weight room did some warm ups with lighter weights, then just picked up the heaviest weight he can find and just started swing'n for the hills.

With every curl he remembered the beat down he had taken by the gentlebots and then by that Rogue Cyborg.

"481, his plane of sight flashed to when he had taken stereo punches to the front of his face and the back of his head.

482, he closed his vision as he was covering up with arms up protecting his face and flexing his shoulders as he was receiving consecutive blows by 4 gentle bots.

483, he swung crushing through a hoard of gentle bots but was then meet with a punch to the face launching him to another gentle bots punch hitting him directly in the solar plexus.

484, he remembered the frustration, the uncontrollable anger flowing in him as he was outnumbered and taking a beating and giving a beating.

485, an endless barrage of Gentle bots, he took 7 out and 14 would take they're place.

486, he had separated from hawk and made a quick way to find other but he would be caught in an ambush.

487, it didn't matter what he did, how many times he melted through them, crushed them, ripped them apart, froze them, it all meant nothing.

488, hopelessness is what he felt, to be so powerful yet feel so weak, no control, was this what it was like to be really human, normal.

489, it weighed down on him, his weakness, his failure to his team, his lack of control and his fear of such feeling.

490........

491............

492................

The more he counted the more of the pressure he felt.

493....................

494........................

He was shaking, his hands were shaking under the pressure of weights that on anyday wouldn't have been a problem for him.

495..................................

496.......................................

Why, Why, Why, WHY is he having a problem with getting to his usual amount of reps.