The Hero They Need

"Pa Pa, Pa Pa, I'm going to be Late Pa Pa" said Asuka as she was hopping up and down because she was worried about getting to school late. "Cueball, you better get Asuka to school on time or I'm going to kick your ass" said Tatsumaki as she then saw Asuka get on Saitama's back as he was going to run to her school. She smiled at this and floated up and kissed Asuka on the cheek and then kissed Saitama on his head "you both do good today" said Tatsumaki as she took off to work.

Saitama used one of his perks (perk=BS OP Superpowers) to get Asuka to school on time. "Thanks Pa Pa" said Asuka as Saitama lowered himself so Asuka could get off.

Which is what happened which Asuka decided to run to the front door but before going inside "See you later, Daddy" said Asuka as her Emerald green meet Saitama's Black Eyes.

As Saitama waved "Yup, as always" said Saitama as Asuka went inside and Saitama then walked away.
______________________________________

"What is this" said Diana as she woke up on the ground.

"The fantasy of the bald one" said Artemis as she floated over the entire town and watched everything.

"Lady Artemis" said Diana as she flew up to where Artemis was.

"So this is his world" said Diana.

"It looks no different then are's" said Artemis.

"Wait, Lady Artemis, did Lady Aphrodite trap you in here as well" said Diana.

"No" said Artemis.

"I decided to see what this man's fantasy was, I was intrigued because Aphrodite never sticks to a person for long when she does this to them, but yet she stayed by this man's side for nearly a year" said Artemis.

"We're talking about the same Aphrodite are we not" said Diana.

"I couldn't believe it either" said Artemis.

"But overtime I've come to understand why" said Artemis.

"What is it" said Diana.

"Just watch, my champion" said Artemis.
______________________________________

Saitama was now at his job as a Lumber jack as he was hooked up with the job by Genos who called in a favor for him.

Which Saitama still owed Genos for.

Anyway unsurprisingly, Saitama was actually pretty good with an axe in hand it was almost as if he was built to chop down trees for a living.

So far Tatsumaki stuck with being a hero in the hero association which Saitama didn't have a problem if with since it's not like Saitama had anything against the profession, it's just he personally couldn't do it anymore since he felt unworthy of the profession.

Asuka at this time was 8 years old and was in the 2nd Grade. Despite her parents and their personalities, Asuka was the very gentle and outgoing type, she was also a bit of a cry baby but she was the same way when she was a baby as she would cry for nearly everything.

But as Asuka grew her features truly began showing as she had Tatsumaki's Emerald Green eyes, Saitama's Black hair from when he was young, and Tatsumaki's skin tone, strangely Asuka's hair came out like Fubuki's, and her face started to look like Tatsumaki's.

When Saitama finished up at work he went to go pick up Asuka from school and since Saitama has his perks he was able to get to her school before the bell even rang to leave. And he waited their with other parents who were already their and the parents that were already getting their.

And when the bell rang Saitama saw all the kids run out as they all came to their parents. And the last one out was his Asuka. As she walked out kinda depressed but once she saw Saitama she did smile a bit as she went and grabbed Saitama's hand as they walked back home together.

As they walked back Saitama asked "what's wrong, did everything go well at school today" said Saitama as he turned to Asuka and Asuka didn't want to answer and this just told Saitama that something did happen but he wasn't going to get on her about it immediately as he decided to treat her first.

As they arrived at an ice cream stand near their house and once they arrived at the stand Asuka's attitude did lighten up much more as she couldn't resist her favorite treat.

"I'll have a Strawberry Mochi, Pa Pa" said Asuka with a smile that made Saitama smile back as he paid the elder lady at the stand and the lady gave Asuka her Icy treat while Saitama got a chocolate.

And they arrived home in a much better mood from when Saitama went  go pick her up. And when they arrived home they took off their shoes and Saitama immediately went into thw kitchen to make Dinner while Asuka went to go take a bath and after the bath she went to watch TV.

Which she was watching some weird anime with some dude screaming so hard that his hair turned gold but Saitama wasn't really paying attention to that as he was to focused on cooking for the most part as he would look to the living room to see how Asuka was doing knowing Tatsumaki was going to be home soon.

But Saitama decided to ask Asuka about the situation and why she was depressed when he picked her up. And she went back into her phase of being sad but she was going to talk this time. "All my friends are meanies who only want to be my friend because they know mommy is a famous hero" said Asuka as she was now putting her face on jer legs as she scrunched up on the couch.

Saitama didn't see this coming for the most part but he understood that kids can be little dip shits from his time as a hero. He tried to comfort his daughter by leaving the kitchen and going to the living room and he decided to hug his daughter pulling her into a warm embrace as she began crying due to her situation.

That was until Saitama smelled that his food was burning and Tatsumaki just got home and smelled thier ruined dinner. "BAAAAAALLLDDDYYYYY" yelled Tatsumaki.
______________________________________

After explaining the situation to a Tatsumaki they just ended up ordering Pizza which brightened Asuka's mood.

And eventually after Tatsumaki finished eating and took her shower and when Asuka went to bed, Saitama told Tatsumaki with everything he heard from Asuka.

Which made Tatsumaki pinch herself "even my own daughter is affected by these shitty powers" said Tatsumaki as she tucked in her baby girl and decided to lay next to her and Saitama did the same.

"All my life I had these powers, people wanted to use me for them and even hurt me and Fubuki for them, these powers made me a hero yet what's the point of them when it just gets in the way of the people we care about" said Tatsumaki as she then began to cry.

Saitama hated when Tatsumaki cried, he despised the very thought of her crying for he always knew her for how strong she was, how sassy and confident she was, he vowed to always keep her happy and confident yet here she was crying again as the hero life once again delivers pain to his loved ones.

Saitama held Tatsumaki's head with his left hand an brought her closer to him as he also held Asuka with his right hand and brought her closer to him as he tried to be the shoulder they needed, the man they needed,

The Hero They Need.

To Be Continued.

A/N

I fucking love writing these Dream chapters, I feel I'm able to get the feel across as well as the build from the relationship for the characters. Idk how many of these I'm going to write as I'm going to be switching between Dream and Reality. Shit that's a spoiler for next chapter.

Anyway what did you guys think of this chapter. Love It, Hate It, Kill It with Fire. If you do like don't forget to like, Favorite, Follow, or Don't you don't got to do jack shit.

But anyway go read my original story "FOWARD WITHOUT FEAR" and as always I'll see you guys and gals Next Chapter.

KFC