Justice Lives

"FINALLY SOMEONE STRONG" said Boros.

As Superman landed in front of the Alien Pirate.

"I'll give you the opportunity to leave earth and never return, this is your last chance before I have to take lethal action" Sai Superman hoping Boros would Listen.

"Why, and give up this opportunity to grow even more stronger for The Rematch of the Century" said Boros as  he flashed right before Clark's very eyes and punched him all the way to the mid Atlantic which Boros and Superman were now doing battle.

But they were in a stalemate as Boros was reckless punching like mindless, senseless, manic in which he was just aiming anywhere to hit on Clark's body for he wanted this fight to go for long enough.

Clark was holding up enough but he had to admit that he was taking heavy damage and it felt as if he wasn't doing anything to Boros as their wasn't even a blemish left after every hit he delivered.

As Boros was growing Faster with every strike he delivered and received to the point that he was no dodging and side stepping Clark and began laying the pain onto Superman.

As he had broke his ribs, knee caps, lung, forearm, and shoulder. Boros then knocked Super Man down as he began laying in some nasty Ground and Pound delivering bone crushing lefts and rights turning Superman into an absolute mess as Clark couldn't feel his face.

"Is this all you have, is this strongest this world has too offer" said Boros as he was going to now rip out Superman's heart and feast upon it.

That was until he was Struck By lightning. And Boros returned to see the Army known as The Justice League.

Black Lightning, Captain Atom, Atom, Shazam, Green Lantern, Hawk Girl, Etrigan, Vixen, Aqua Man, Wonder Woman, Dr.Fate, Zatanna, Black Canary, Huntress, Question, Buster Gold, Power Girl, Red Tornado, Metamorpho, FireStorm, Plastic man, Adam Strange, and John Constantine.

Boros looked at all of them with a Full Grin as all these hero's charged at him. And he was so happy, so proud, as he was snow thinking over if to use that ability because he was saving it for Saitama but he was growing more anxious and excited by the second as he just couldn't help himself.

"METEORIC BURST"
______________________________________

Saitama breathed in as he stretched his muscles that have been extremely toned at this point that his body looked like it was carved from marble and made into a Greek statue.

And then he breathed out releasing the stress, frustration, now returning to peace. As he looked out at the ocean.

"Saitama" said a familiar voice as he turned to Hippolyta.

"What is it, friend"  said Saitama looking at her with worry as she held the look of Disappointment or sadness.

"I need to bring you back with me, the gods wish to speak with you" said Hippolyta.

Saitama hearing the horror stories of the terrible things these gods would do to his friend, he decided to go peacefully with no problems what so ever.

"Up their lies mount Olympus where the gods reside" said Hippolyta

"Are you coming" said Saitama as she then shook her head no.

"The gods do not wish for my presence, only yours" said Hippolyta.

As Saitama took her word and climbed the stairs to Mount Olympus.

And when he arrived he was meet with Artemis, Aphrodite, Hera, Zeus, Apollo, Dionysus, and Hermes.

Saitama did not now, as he stood up high Fearless in the face of actual gods "what do you want" said Saitama not caring at all for elegance or manners.

"You must be him" said Apollo

"Yes, that is the one" said Aphrodite remembering the smooth lips and passion from their kiss.

Zeus then stood up "Mortal from another Dimension, a force from your dimension has found itself here and you must deal wit it" said Zeus getting straight too the point.

"Why, can't the hero's handle it" said Saitama with his legendary Poker Face.

"The hero's are in the midst of being defeated" said Artemis as a screen showing what was happening in a place outside of Jump City.

As Boros was beating up every hero in the area at super Sonic speeds.

"I'm not a hero" said Saitama as he was about to walk away "what about a bargain" said Zeus.

"What" said Saitama

"Home" said Saitama.

"You can do that" said Saitama

"I'm the God of God's, I can do anything I wish" said Zeus.

"You take care of this issue, and I'll send you to place for which you belong, Mortal" said Zeus

Saitama then went to leave for he was going to do the deed.

But before he left Aphrodite had prepared him a gift.

As Saitama was presented with his classic Costume.

The beard had been cut. As his true beauty had then showed itself once more to this world.

Saitama left Mount Olympus as on the other side waited Hippolyta and she saw Saitama in his hero suit and said "Farewell, One Punch Man" as she wished him off.

Saitama knew he was done with the whole Hero thing and at this moment he just wanted to rip the costume right off his body but right now this was his opportunity to go home and finally put all this behind him.

Finally a normal life where he could throw the One Punch Man thing to rest.

This was his chance and he was going to take it. As he made it back to his side of the island and said Farewell to his shack and then made a super jump all the way back to Jump City.

______________________________________

For the most part Boros had now grown insanely strong as he had defeated every member of the Justice League.

And now he was going to finish his first Victem which was Super Girl as she had Finally risen back too her feat with a pissed off grimace ready to fight and Boros was waiting for her to make her move.

And she did throwing a heavy sloppy right which Boros smacked the shit out of her sending her flying across the field.

Super Girl could feel her end coming near as the alien was about to finish her off as he lifted her off the ground by her neck and was going to snap her neck in two.

As she closed her eyes accepting her fate as tears streamed down her face as she felt the hand now now strangling her with insane amount of pressure.

She felt like dying as her throat was burning and she couldn't breath. She was dying until.

She felt nothing. But she wasn't dead, she was alive and breathing well "are you alright" said a familiar voice that she hadn't heard in a very long time as she then opened her and saw the Bald Crusader.

The man of her Nightmares, the plague in her dream had saved her from the blue menace.

"You relax, everything will be fine soon" said Saitama as he then looked at Boros.

"SAITAMA" said Boros
"FINALLY THE MAIN EVENT HAS ARRIVED" said Boros.

"Yeah, Yeah, let's get this over with" said Saitama.

To Be Continued.

A/N

Next Chapter

"The Rematch"