Magic is Weird

Shit was now getting weird as out of the blinding light came this weird guy with a gold helmet on his head.

And he spoke "Not Here Nor There, Not There Nor Here, Not from any Dimension I know nor any Universe of Knowledge" Spoke Dr.Fate out loud.

"For some reason without knowing you've been brought to this dimension and without the knowledge or power to send you back" said Doctor Fate

"So your telling me that he's stuck here than" said Deadman flabbergasted that neither Bruce nor Dr.Fate knew what to do or how to help Saitama.

"Well how long am i going to have to wait than" said Saitama now a little pissed off due to such news.

"Who knows it can take days, weeks, months, years before we can even find a lead to send you back" said Batman just being straight forward with Saitama.

"Wait though I got people waiting for me back home" said Saitama making a worried like expression as it was true.

"I'm sorry but please bare with it, the people of metropolis need you right now even if they don't care or notice the danger there in" said batman trying to be sympathetic.

But right now Saitama was just frustrated and needed to let out some steam as he walked out of Wayne manor and hit up Gotham City.

"Should we go after him" said deadman not really knowing if this was a good idea or not.

"Dont worry if anything he's doing me a favor by handling the crime for tonight" said Batman as he began researching a way to send Saitama back

"Some how I feel like this isn't a good idea" said Deadman as he looked back at the entrance that Saitama just walked out through.

GOTHAM CITY
[PLAY THE VIDEO]

Saitama was walking through the night life that was Gotham as steam was rising through the sewers all over town, and crime was up and about as Saitama came across an area that was surrounded by cops saitama seeing an opportunity to let out his frustration took it.

He ignored the cops telling him to stay away and walked through them and entered the bank and robbing the bank was no other than the clown Prince of crime himself The Joker and his lady Harley Quinn and they had a bunch of goons getting in cash.

"Oh who do we have he-" Saitama cut the joker off as he punched him through the protection glass were the hostages were and immediately it began as the goons began spraying and praying all over the place but Saitama wasn't having ut.

He speed through the gun fire and began one punching everybody sending goons up the walls and ceiling knocking them out instantly upon impact and this continued until Harley Quinn was all that was left but Harley wasn't backing down as she swung at Saitama with her signature hammer but it shattered upon impact of saitama's head.

Saitama decided to grab Harley by her face and lifted her up high as he put just a tiny bit of pressure causing her to scream out in absolute pain and agony screaming out.

"PUT ME DOWN, PUT ME DOWN, PUT ME DOWN" and Saitama happily obliged as he tossed her through the bank doors and into Gotham Police Departments custody. Saitama was about to walk out until the joker some how got back up and tried to stab Saitama with a knife but the knife bent back as Saitama turned around to see a bloodied up joker smiling and laughing like the lunatic he was.