Mistakes Within Accidents

"So, are you going to answer me or just stand their like a Dumbass" said Constantine.

"Oh, sorry I wasn't paying attention to you the first time, can you repeat that" said Saitama not really knowing what's going on. As Super Girl decided not to get involved in the conversation.

"I said you got some explaining to do Cue Ball" said Constantine as he lit a joint and put it in his mouth as he then continued on further.

"1st Question, Why the hell are random people turning into strange monsters in far east asia." Said Constantine hoping for a reactions from the bald man. But all he got from Saitama is shrugged shoulder's.

"2nd Question, Why is it that Extremely powerful beings are all suddenly attacking from all angles" said Constantine waiting for a answer from the baldy which Saitama again shrugged his shoulders.

And it was at this point that Constantine noticed that this interrogation wasn't going anywhere if he could even call this an interrogation.

"Last Question, Why do I feel Superman's presence within you" said Constantine.

SOMEWHERE THAT'S NOT HERE

Within the Void in the Soul in which every person has their is realm known as "The Oblivion Scape" within this place remains the memories that are waiting one day to be used. It is somewhat like a Limbo for memories forever on the Edge between being Forgotten and Being Remembered.

And this is the place that Cages the man of steel Superman, his costume was ripped and torn, his body was still wounded, and his mind is still Exhausted. "How long must I remain in this place" said Superman as he was laying down on his back watching Saitama's memories.

And outside this cage was Saitama himself back before his training began. "I've already told you, how to leave this place" said Saitama with a emotionless face.

"You made a Deal to change the fate, now you suffer for the oath that plays, the world you know will forever change, as the time has come for the gate to claim, for now your being is for he to keep, until the day you both find the keys, to open the door that has no hole, until that day you both are whole."

"But how am I supposed to find a key, when I'm stuck in this cage" said Superman growing frustrated and already annoyed. "It's probably hard for you to tell but you have been in here for nearly a year and a half already and During that time, you have asked me that same Question 334 times, if you haven't already figured it out by now, then your world is truly doomed." Said Saitama

"What about him" said Superman as he looked at Saitama "he has made progress, not a lot but enough to put him on the right track" said Saitama

"Does he even know the situation we are in" said Superman with a concerned face. "No, not the full situation, all he knows at the moment is that he is not in his world."

"What of my Friends" said Superman as he closed his eyes "they are fine, they all believe your dead for the most part, others still believe you are alive somewhere" said Saitama.

"I need to get out of here" said Superman as he uses the little strength he has to get to his feet.

Saitama looked at Superman and takes pity upon him "Sometimes the answers to most people's problems are usely right in plane sight" said Saitama as he looks toward the memories surrounding them as he then disappeared before Clark's very eyes.

Clark then looked at the memories and focused right into the beginning of the man that the world has yet to figure out, the man they would soon know as The Caped Baldy.

BACK WITH DEADMAN

Seeing that it was already turning morning Deadman decided to head back to Kara's place and when he got their he saw that the place was completely wrecked the front door was nowhere to be seen, their was a figure of a person in the wall of the building across from the apartment, their were empty bullet shells on the floor and overall Deadman didn't like where this was going that was until he walked in the living room and saw the Hired Gun known as Deathstroke Tied up and beaten.

That when he noticed the individuals in Kara's Apartment. Robot man, Negative man, Elasti-Girl, Crazy Jane, Flex Mentally, Cyborg, and The Chief.

3 question then came to Deadman's mind.

1st question: WHY The FUCK is the Doom Patrol here.

2nd question: WHERE The FUCK is Saitama and Kara.

3rd and final question: WHO is going to fix this shit.

Deadman continued this train of thought until The Chief looked at Deadman and said.

"I know what your thinking, Boston don't worry we are here to help" said The Chief.

Deadman didn't really know what to think of this instead of "help?, What help, we haven't had any problems well at least not that I could recall"

"What The Fuck is the chief talking too" said Robot man

"Don't be rude" said Rita

"He could have finally lost it" said Flex Mentallo

Larry remained silent

"SHUT THE FUCK UP" said Hammerhead

"Ya, what she said, just let Chief do his thing" said Cyborg

As Robot man put his hands up backing off the conversation.

Flex just remained chill.

Rita just waited for something to happen.

Larry remained Depressed.

Jane went back to not giving a fuck.

And Cyborg went back to trying to make sense of this shit.

And the mood remained fucked as Deadman can really see the Disfunctional family that is The Doom Patrol.

Deadman remained silent and awkward until he finally found something to say "What are you guys doing here." And as the chief was about to answer Boston he was cut off.

"I called them" said a familiar womanly voice as Wonder Woman had arrived upon the scene.

TO BE CONTINUED.

A/N

Sorry for the long wait, but as a wise man once said "Better Late Then Never" so anyway what did you guys think for this chapter. Like it, Hate it, Kill it with fire. Leave a comment let me know what you guys think and as always see you guys and gals next chapter.