The Perspective Of A Deadman

You know, when your dead and you haven't passed on you start too understand the complexity of the relationship between Life & Death.

Unlike the living who deal with a temporary Isolation or depression, many in the after life never find a solution to their problems or issues they are forever stuck in a Limbo like state watching and seeing how life carries on without them.

They are forever stuck Depressed, they are forever stuck Isolated from the living even amongst the dead, peace is not guaranteed after Death, that is something the living do not understand and probably would never understand.

For Deadman, Death had become a Commodity to his very being, it has defined him may he despise it or accept it, it shall never change for that is his cruel fate, for Boston Brand he would always be Deadman.

For years Deadman would wander this world trying to find the pieces that would hopefully help him pass on, but yet after 20 years he is yet to find a single clue. siding with the league, siding with the dark league, hell even the titans at one time. the matter of fact is boston used them for his own selfish desires, to help him pass on or at least help him get closer to what lady Rama Kushna wants him too understand.

And he actually felt that Saitama from the day he met him could help him find the answers he had been seeking forever, but it backfired on Deadman for Saitama had become no different then Superman or anyone from the League. And like all of them Deadman was abandoned left too his own devices once again Saitama was no hero, he was Selfish and wasn't worth the time of Day.

The day Saitama took off due to his own selfishness leaving Kara in tears and utturly Depressed for a full 7 months luckily, Batman's move on putting her with the Titans has Healed that wound. Deadman hasn't checked on how she has been doing since the last time he went too check up on her was during the first 3 months she was with the Titans.

Wonder Woman trudged through the situation clouding herself in Hero work so she wouldn't crash in depression like Kara which Deadman did worry about Wonder Woman for a while but knowing Batman it wouldn't take Bruce long to straighten her out.

Deadman at the moment had returned to his usual roaming trying to find the answers that restrain him from passing on and as always he had no leads. He was in Russia surrounded by snow and Forrest as the deeper he went into the Taiga forest the more he thought of how one day this entire place would be torn down by humans one day.

But as he went through the forest he noticed a strange blue glow just shining threw the forest and eventually he would see Cyborg and Green Arrow as they were Exhausted like crazy.

"GOD FUCKING DAMN IT" said Cyborg as he began calling The Watchtower
As Green Arrow readied an arrow ready too shoot as if he knew something would come.

"What is it Cyborg" said Martian Manhunter over the Communicator "FLASH IS DOWN SEND ASSISTANCE IMMEDIATELY" said Cyborg as a beam of blue energy incinerates the area right next too cyborg causing a forest fire.

Green arrow takes the shot out of arrogance hoping it would do something but it did nothing as this being came too Green arrow at Ridiculous speeds reaching green arrow in the matter of a milisecond and the being then punched Green Arrow threw a barrage of trees causing massive internal damage too Green Arrow as he was Knocked out.

Cyborg sees what happens and immediately takes Action as his arm turns into a Canon and fires a laser beam of his own which misses as the being then ripped Cyborgs arm Canon to pieces leaving Victor beaten and hopeless as the pain was too great for him to take as he then fell into a state of unconsciousness.

Deadman had no idea of what he was seeing as the being before him had light blue skin with and dark blue cracked like veins all over his body he also had light pink spikey hair and one giant blue eye. He was a cyclops.

Deadman didn't know what he was looking but he saw that the alien wasn't done as he had a giant grin on his face as he raised his fist and looked at Green Arrow looking to finish the human off as he raised his fist but was then stopped by the red blur himself, Flash.

Flash was an absolute mess as his costume was torn and ripped all over, his body was beaten and he looked as if he could barely stand. "I won't let you" said Flash as the Alien only Smiled taunting Flash.

And Flash Did the smart thing to do as he went to get Cyborg and Green Arrow and got the fuck out of Dodge.

"How dishonorable and Pathetic too challenge me and then run off" said The Alien now speaking English.

Deadman didn't know what to do as the Alien then looked at Deadman as he kept his smile on his face.

"Bullshit, no way in hell can this guy see me" said Deadman.

As the alien then passed him as he stood next too a tree that was right behind Deadman. "I thought I was dead by your fists" said the Alien

"But yet here I stand Alive and well" continued the Alien.

"You better be here, Saitama" said the Alien.

"You may have won the last time, but this time I will force you to give me your ALL" said the alien being.

"For you are my greatest challenge, my greatest foe" said the alien

For Deadman hearing this alien speak Saitama's name as if he knew him, as if he fought him.

For Deadman he did not know that he was looking at The Universal Dominator known as Lord Boros.

To Be Continued

A/N

Yeah I'm to tired to Write one of these, so I hope you'll settle for some classical music.