Seasons Of Age: We Meet Again

It wouldn't take long for the hero's to embrace in their strongest tactic that had carried them through the toughest opponents, Team Work.

As Batman aided Superman in which lead to Superman overpowering and beating Metallo and Bizzaro which also lead to Clark handling Bane and DeadShot.

From their Superman left to go aid Green Lantern with the Sinestro Core which lead to a giant turn in this battle. As Batman went to go and help everyone else until he was stopped as the lights to the WatchTower had turned off instantly and Batman was meet with a deadly presence that demanded respect and worry.

As he heard "Hello Batman" as Batman recognized the voice to be no other then Slade Wilson aka Deathstroke, Assassin/Bounty Hunter.

"So I assume this was all your handy work, Slade" said Batman.

"As always nothing gets passed the Batman" said Slade.

"Why" said Batman

"Whatever else could I possibly want, have you been keeping your eyes on on the contracts lately" said Slade.

And Batman knew exactly what Slade was talking about and what exactly he wanted right then and their, as he had kept his eyes on the contracts daily.

And he knew about the giant bounty on Saitama's head, Batman knew where Saitama was he just didn't know what he was doing at this very moment, for he would have given up the information if it was just Saitama but knowing Slade, he would have killed many Innocent amazon's who would try to stop him.

The entire Watchtower was dark and it made it difficult for both The Hero's and Villains as many were not used to fightings within the darkness.

Good thing Batman was trained within the dark, to Bruce the dark was a place that had become somewhat of a place of comfort.

But Slade was no stranger to the dark either as this game went from cat and mouse, to an Equal battle that can be bested by one or the other.

______________________________________

THEMYSCARA

It took them a day to get their as Super Girl and Deadman had finally arrived to the land of the Amazon's.

And this wasn't Kara's first time in Themyscara as Diana had brought her here before and Diana put her through the runner as Kara went through a training that could make Hell Freeze over, or Taurtarus freeze over if Themyscara was concerned.

For Deadman it was "HOLY SHIT EVERYONE IS SEXY" said Boston as he had swore he had passed on already and somehow went straight to heaven as The Amazon's were drop dead Gorgeous.

Damn, if he were alive he would make all the right moves to even try to get in their skirts. Kara just rolled her eyes as she forgot how immature Boston could be "don't even try, they all hate and despise men" said Kara and shattering any and all possability for Boston.

"Damn it" said Deadman as he got over it. "What's the plan" said Deadman "just keep cool and shadow me, ok" said kara and Deadman just nodded and kept his mouth shut.

______________________________________

Among the dream the goddess's watched until The God Hermes felt a new yet familiar presence as he announced among the rest of Mount Olympus "The One they call Super Girl has arrived upon Themyscara" said Hermes.

Alarmed the gods and goddess's were as Aphrodite decided to go have some fun.

_____________________________________

Wonder Woman watched the evolution from the man who had left everything behind but on a good note without burning bridges and made a change into being a family man and a proud father to now seeing the revitalization of the man that is most commonly known as the One Punch Man.

The hero inside this man could not be denied as he hid it like a secret, away from his family, away from his friends, well not all his friends as it wouldn't take long for S Class Rank 4 Demon Cyborg or as Saitama would call him, Genos.

Genos found out, and every night he and Geno's would go out together to be hero's and save people or help people in anyway they could, for Geno's this was considered overtime.

For Saitama this was straight up vigilantism. He wasn't getting payed, he wasn't on the charts, he did it just to do it. And it gave him a hell of a feeling as he felt as if a fire was lit in his gut and his legs and arms were on fire as the feeling of Excitement had settled in and it refused to Leave him, it had been so long since his time as a hero, it had been so long since he had felt that feeling and he grew addicted to it.

Over the years Saitama and Geno's had kinda fell apart. As Geno's was relied on more often then he should have and was way too busy as the hero association had learned not to completely rely on Tatsumaki.

And began using the other S class hero's more often causing more competition within the S class ranks, Keeping everyone on their toes as well as challenging them to be better. Tatsumaki being the Kingpin she was held on to her #2 spot with an iron grip challenging and mocking everyone, making everyone in the S class to strive harder just so they could show her up and knock the smug smile off her face.

For Geno's he was Ecstatic that his Sensei had returned to being a Hero and their time of being a hero team together really did bring him back to a time of his life that was so simple yet so fun and above all else, it saved him from his saddness and depression that plagued him before he meet his master.

Usually Genos wasn't a big talker and it was a hard road to strike out on his own as he had to grow used to working alone again but it wasn't long until he and King began working together and they were a two hit combo that Geno's would eventually grow into, but he always had that feeling in the back of his head that it wasn't the same.

But here they were as it was four months into this new venture for Saitama and Genos as a broken friendship had been restored as two friends torn away by their ventures in life we're now brought back together again by their undeniable fate to Heroism.

To Be Continued

A/N

It's been a while since I've written one of these and I can easily say I kinda regret it since I'm not sitting in front of my desk or on the toilet where all my great ideas come from.

As I'm posting this I'm currently doing Christmas shopping. And sadley Haven been able to look at your comment for the past 3 days.

After I post this I'll see what you've all been doing.

Anyway now time for the usual stuff.

What did you guys think of this chapter, Like It, Hate It, Kill It With Fire. And if you did enjoy it. Like, Favorite, Follow, or Don't you don't have too.

And as Always I'll see you guys and Gals next chapter.