Smile

The sound of wind chimes singing they're song, taken in as the scent of Paraffin oozed through the house.

Once an apartment building filled with bad memories was now a simple cottage.

Memories coming together both old and new.

A Bald man of 2 worlds sat on the porch well rested and at peace.

With a hidden understanding at place as 3 Gates opened up to him.

One of Bravery of his endeavors to solidfy himself and Reclaim What it means to be a hero.

For once he was Brave enough could he have United himself in acceptance of who he has been and what he currently is.

And so for he had become Free.

Free from the struggle and Shattering of his mind.

The Man of Two Worlds.

Saitama didn't care about any of that though.

It is what it is and he wasn't going to sweat about it as he was drinking from a glass of orange juice.

Or at least he thought it was orange Juice.

"Even with all the misfortune you move foward effortlessly, can't say I'm suprised" spoke a robust old man with a slight chuckle qnd grin.

"Oi, Jiji it's been a while" spoke the Bald Anomaly as he extended the glass of mystery orange juice to the much older man.

The older man waved it off.

Saitama shrugged his shoulders and downed the mystery juice that he felt wasn't actually juice.

"I have been keeping an eye on you"

"That's kinda of creepy jiji"

"Creepy as it may be, you do strike a good bit of trouble that it's hard not to notice"

"I don't know still sounds creepy"

"I'm probably going to have to keep a closer eye on you now due to the amount of power that's coming off of you and yet I still feel so much more supressed"

"I don't know what your talking about Jiji I'm just doing whatever makes sense"

"And what makes sense to you"

"Something was broke, so I fixed it"

"Someone needs help, I help"

"That's just what I do"

"Like a hero"

Saitama offered a smile at the compliment.

And older man simply lifted his top hat.

"I wonder how you will deal with your next challenge, I take it back I think I have an idea"

All that needed to be said was said as the older man felt that the next time he meet this man, they would be equal to one another.

That they can finally speak the way they were supposed to speak.

But rewards come to those who wait.

As Saitama looked down feeling himself again and then looked back inside the house and Smiled.

He was almost ready.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

On the otherside at Titans Tower among those wake and moving a meeting was taking place.

As Damien Spilled his findings to the rest of the titans.