Bonds

Right now Deadman was absolutely Stumped. He had contacted every person that dabbled in the realm of magic and none of them could find Saitama.

To be honest the only reason he was going to such an extent to find Saitama in the first place was because he wanted to tell Saitama how much Deadman was wrong. Saitama proved that till the end he was still a hero, that till the end he would still save people, that till the end he would save the day.

Deadman was out of leads until he decided to go to the one guy that goes through everyone's trash and that was Batman. So Deadman went and flew all the way to Gotham to Wayne Manor.

Where he went through the mansion as he knew the real show was down below as he floated into the Batcave.

"He's in Themyscara" said Batman as he continued typing on his Super Computer.

"You didn't even know what I was going to ask you" said Boston

"Constantine filled me in that you were going by asking people where Saitama was" said Batman.

"Fucking Snitch" said Deadman

Batman just waved his hand as Deadman began his large travel to Themyscara. But he would be way to damn slow.

"Maybe, I could get Kara to come for the ride, since she probably needs more relaxation, due to her getting her ass kicked and all" said Deadman to himself.

"Well, I guess my first stop is in Jump City" said Deadman as he then flew off.
______________________________________

Kara at the moment was resting on Starfire's lap as Starfire was resting on the couch because Wonder Girl had put them through the runner as well as Raven as Raven was now currently in the shower and Dove was on the floor gasping for air as she was probably the most exhausted out of all the gals.

Outside the guys were still training hard as SuperBoy and Robin were still Sparring while Beast Boy was already layed out unconscious and Blue Beetle was taking a breather and Hawk was still very pumped AF already sparring with everyone and was cheering on Super Boy and Robin as he screamed at them with a burning passion.

Lately The Titans were doing alot of training and and drills as well as exercises and protocols and we're now even studying tactics while developing their own.

They were training to grow stronger and smarter so they could take on forces like Boros that way they can show that the Titans were a necessary force that were here to help and save the people of Jump City.

Upon these sessions The Gals really started to grow a better understanding of each other and build a proper relationship with each other as they shared their stories, their secrets and most of all their fears.

Kara was very closed off to the idea at first but eventually she let it out as she didn't want to just leave them out to dry when everyone let out their fears. Starfire feared the destruction of her home as well the destruction of the people she cared about, Raven feared her father and what he would to the entire world, Wonder Girl was Afraid of letting her people down and bringing shame to the Amazons, and Dove feared of being useless and leading the death of hawk as well as all the other Titans.

After hearing their stories and Fears how could she possibly leave them with nothing. And she spoke, she spoke of her Fear of The One Punch Man, she spoke of her Fear of his power and the possability of the destruction he could bring but she was torn as she eventually spoke of her time with the One Punch Man and how annoying he was at times as well as just bland and non-caring.