Shit Happens

BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG. DeathStroke ran out of bullets as he unloaded the entire clip of .45 Caliber bullets into the skull of of the Chrome Dome Vigilante.

Flick, as Saitama smashed DeathStroke by flicking him away. Or just flicking him into the building right next door as Slade's body smashed and stuck to the wall of the next building over, incapacitating him right upon impact "that shows you for shooting pellets at somebody all out of the blue" said Saitama as Kara actually grabbed one of the bent, broken, and crippled bullet shells and completely ignored the fact that Saitama called them pellets.

It was way to late for her to be getting pissed off as she wasn't in the mood for that and she didn't want any complaints from her neighbors or worse her Land Lady, so for the time being she decided to get Saitama to go to bed. At least that was her plan until she noticed that he was already gone and out the house.

It is 2:30 at night, she should be asleep right now but nooooooo, she has to be looking for a bald dumbass. Wait, why the hell is he her responsibility, he's a grown ass man that could take care of himself. But then again she really thought about it more as many scenerios hit her mind and alot of those scenerios have a lot of collateral damage that she really doesn't want to explain to Bruce.

So as Kara was trying to find Captain Baldshit, The Baldshit himself decided to go fight crime at the dead of night which first off was highly unlikely but in Metropolis Bullshit hides with in every corner or in this situation within every Jewelery Store the real question was who was the poor Sap that is eventually going to get fist bumped to next millennium.

The answer could be seen wearing a blue parka and holding a Cold Gun on stand by as Captain Cold was holding up the place "Nobody fucking breath or I'm putting you fucks on ice" said Captain Cold as he aimed his cold gun at them. Their was about 5 people in this room an old man a young couple, the cashier and a young man.

Captain Cold was really feeling himself as he could feel the fear of all the individuals in the room but in all honesty nobody gave a fuck not the couple, not the young kid, not even the old man or the cashier. Not a single soul gave a fuck.

And they had a good reason to as the person they were speceficaly waiting for walked through the glass door in his bald glory and the lights shined upon his Chrome Dome as his dome piece then reflected the light from his head to the lenses of all the people in the room especially Captain Colds eyes as the man had to shield his eyes "Hey, What The Fuck" said Captain Cold as he wasn't expecting a walking flash bang to enter a simple Jewelery shop.

Little did he know that this simple situation just became highly unusual. As Captain Colds vision returned as he finally got a good look at the man that was basically a kids drawing before him. "Dude, you look like shit, wait I know you, your that bald guy with the heavy price tag" said Captain Cold as he blasted Saitama immediately putting the bald crusader on ice.

"Well wasn't that fucking easy, man fuck this jewelry store I got me a Wayyyyyy bigger catch this time around" said Leonard as he twirled his gun around with confidence. Now the people that didn't give a shit before were now hiding under tables or behind the counter. This only stroked Leonard's ego even further as he felt he was on top of the world well until he fell unconscious after feeling a blunt pain on the back of his neck.

Super Girl had arrived on the scene "you never learn do you" said Kara as this wasn't her first time taking down Captain Cold. She looked to make sure all the civilian's were safe "your all safe now" said Kara as all the civilian's rose to their feet "is he alright" said the cashier pointing to a frozen Saitama "don't worry about him" said Kara as she began walking to frozen Saitama "how long are you planning to stay in their" said Kara putting her hands on her hips.

All the civilian's were kinda scratching their heads as they thought their hero had a screw loose or something. But then they started to hear the chipping of ice as they saw Saitama break through the ice as if it was nothing. First his right arm, then his left arm, his right leg, then his left leg and with those major pieces broken the head and center broke off as if it was armor or something.

And with that The caped Baldy shined upon his reentry into the scene as Super Girl was remained unphased and not suprised what so ever "and how long were you planning to stay in their, nimrod" said Kara now crossing her arms. Saitama on the other hand didn't respond as he was thinking of an excuse but then he got side tracked on how pricey and expensive this place looked.

"Focuse" said Kara running out of patience with this dim head of a man, but Saitama only shrugged his shoulders in a 'I don't know type' fashion and this only managed to finally piss off Super Girl as she began the assault ot name calling. The citizens in the shop kinda were shocked by this turn of events as the Super Girl they knew was level headed, calm, and relaxed.

"What is this a lovers quarrel" said the young man whispering to the older man "ahhhh youth" said the old man as the Metropolis Police department soon arrived on the scene as Captain Cold was then apprehended and taken into custody, while this happened the citizens were then investigated and made their reports and as they were about to question The Caped Baldy and Super Girl they already got out of Dodge.

Or so they thought because in actuality Super Girl and Saitama were transported to a new area, an alley way of sorts as they were approached by a man in a trench coat "hey baldy, you got alot of explaining to do" as the man in the trench coat got closer to the light revealing himself to be
John Constantine.

To Be Continued.

A/N

In all honesty, I was holding back on this story either way sorry for the hold up hopefully this makes for it. I've been caught up back in college again and I've also been working on my original story "Foward Without Fear" so that's been taking up alot of my time. So anyway I'm extremely pissed off right now and this anger has inspired me to write something so I'll probably drop another new story later tonight or tomorrow. Either way what did you guys think of this chapter Hate it, Like It, Kill it with fire leave a comment let me know what you guys think. Leave some predictions, ideas, speculations, or don't do any of that. We'll see you guys next chapter.