God Save The Queen

"No future"

"No future"

"No future for you"

"No future"

"No future"

"No future for me"

"No future"

"No future"

"No future for you"

Spoke the radio of the ambulance as Saitama had watched Hawk get carried into said Ambulance.

Along with Cassy, Raven, Damien, Kory, and Dove.

It wasn't long until the news made it's way to the league and eventually someone would get dispatched to retrieve the pieces of the fake Genos.

Saitama wasn't stupid, Genos's reactor core worked differently then any ordinary explosive.

He knew that from the first time he meet genos.

All those thoughts, ideas, concepts, All of it were down the shitter.

And now he was waiting for some poor sap from the watchtower that got pulled away from whatever they were doing to handle this.

All of this was his fault, if only he didn't lose his shit when he saw the fake genos, that he just blanked out and began thinking of possibilities that he could go home.

He could have ended that entire fiasco instantly but he didn't because he thought that the Titans could get they're shit together, he knew they could have solved this entire situation, he knows they have it in them.....

Damn it, now he was blaming the Titans for his own mistake, he should have been the lead for this.

Or at least stirred them all in the same direction, but how could he, the communicators were cut.

Maybe he could have destroyed all the mirrors instantly and got everyone to regroup and then from there one of the titans could have taken the lead and maybe they would've gotten on a roll, he didn't know for that was just another missed opportunity.

What the hell was wrong with him, why is it that he just keeps fucking up, is he thinking too much into the situation or is he thinking too little.

Whatever it is he needed to quit the shit, his hesitancy cost nearly the entire team a trip to the ICU and it could have been prevented.

(Doubt)

He could have worked Harder

(Doubt)

He could have been Faster

(Doubt)

He could have been more Decisive

(Doubt)

He could have made a Difference

All Truth, All Invalid.

As The Baldy was once again lost in his mind as he felt darkness invade his very soul as the long luscious dark strands of hair that he was far too familiar with begin to flown onto him.

He knew who it was, he knew he could have simply told her to leave him alone, but he was beginning to buy into her words.

He despised what she preached to him, he despised the possibility of her being right, and he despised himself for agreeing with her words.

Giving into her words meant that she was right.

Of course It also meant that he was wrong.

But it was more then child like stubbornness.

Admiting she was right was to prove her point that the change that he had gone through was pointless, that he was far more effective by himself, that he should bury his ideals of heroism and simply do what he always did.

Save people not because they need him but because he wanted to.

To push others away and live only for himself.

To admit that this world and his world were truly worthless.

He had failed, The Villain that went by the name Mad Mod was found dead burnt to a crisp.

He watched on as Connor, Kara, Garfield, were getting patched up and treated until a new arrival made his way on the scene as it was a familiar face he had seen before.

Senior member of the Titans, New member of the Doom Patrol, and The Justice Leagues Top Tech Contributor.

Victor Stone, Aka Cyborg.

"What a mess" said Cyborg as he examined the scene before him as alot of emotions were beginning to go through Victor.

The first emotion was distress as he watched his team mates being taken in Ambulances to the ICU, he wished he could have gone to them and talked to them and see what he could do to help.

But he was here as a League member and right now he had to question the current "leader" of the titans that he at one point lead.

The second emotion was frustration which was then followed by annoyance as he looked at Saitama the man that allowed this to happen to his friends.

He thought of the incompetence this showed, was the baldy not aware, did he not care for the team, was he fucking around and simply not playing his part.

It strangled Victor's mind because how could someone so powerful fail this hard and show such incompetence.

Victor couldn't tell any emotion on the baldies face as saitama was still in thought but was stuck in his legendary poker face.

Eventually Cyborg made his way to Saitama as the first words really spoken between the 2 were finally to be had.

"So, where's the bodies" said Vector as he spoke full of nothing but seriousness.

"Well the Old man is in the body bag right there, nobody else wants to touch it because it smells funky" spoke saitama getting to the point trying not to fuck anymore then he already has.

"And the other one is a bit scattered all over the place, a little bit over there, a bit over here, probably a few under the rubble, but I've gathered whatever I could in this spot over here"

"And you didn't try to get the rest over there and over here and the little bit under the rubble" spoke Cyborg throwing Saitama's words back at him.

But Saitama had no proper response to such a response so he kinda just admitted defeat.

"Ok, you've made you're point" spoke saitama as he was rubbing the back of his chrome dome.

For truly and hopefully for all, for Cyborg, The Titans, The League, and most of all the villains.

God Save The Queen if this baldy can get his shit together.

A/N

Honestly I'm going to be honest I'm on a Etrigan the Demon High right now, I apologize for how I wrote Etrigan and the fact I didn't make him rhyme because my introduction to the character was in the comic "Blood of The Demon" and he doesn't really rhyme in that run of Etrigan.

But since I'm on a high I'm very motivated to right a story with Etrigan I think he's just such a cool character.

Anyway, what did you guys think of this chapter, what's you're guys and gals hot takes, where can I do better, where do you think the story is going, and most of all will Alien Cactus get a Chapter 2.