Hero's Vs Villains

The battle had begun as many of buildings crumbled homes, businesses, Orphanages all shattered and destroyed in the name of good and evil. One side over the protection of there home and the other side over the domination and expansion of an empire.

At the moment was the gigantic battle between Devillance the God of Pursuit and the forces of Shazam, Captain Atom, and Martian Manhunter. As the the Giant God swung his spear in tremendous speeds wrecking the many buildings and districts within Apokolips ending lives, young and old in the name of defeating an enemy. As the heroes fought in the name of protection as shazam flew laying on an assault from the skies laying heavy fists of absolute power into Devillance  but Devillance was no simple foe that can be defeated from just strength alone no not the slightest.

As captain atom fired blasts of atomic energy at Devillance as red blasts engulfed Devillance's body but after the blast was fired it would soon dissipate and it left captain atom shocked as he couldn't find not even a scratch on Devillance as the giant stood tall without showing any emotion what so ever on his face Martian Manhunter was using his team mates as a distraction against Devillance as the Martian phases in and out of Devillance's body looking for a weak point looking for way to defeat the pursuer.

But there was nothing as the Martian exited the pursuer and materialized but was immediately smashed into the ground by the pursuer. But this was not the only battle as the battle between Doctor Dezard had escalated to a point of no return as batman, green lantern and zatanna had been placed in doctor dezards "HappyLand" said dezard as he smiled watching the heros run and evade as blades of all sorts swung each and every direction at them  as mechanical machines built for the sake of Torture, Decapitation, Impalement, and Mutilation chased them.

As the battle had began another would continue as Hawk Girl, Red Tornado, and Atom were fighting Doctor Bedlam and at the moment they were being outnumbered by by Bedlam army of androids known as animates hawk girl was cleaning house as she smashed some animates with her mace until they were nothing but scraps. Atom was exiting and entering the animates ripping there wiring apart from the inside and red tornado was doing what he did best as he created a huge cyclone from his lower half pulling and throwing the animates around like ragdolls.

As the battle raged foward Aqua man, Vixen, and Doctor Fate were fighting Kalibak the cruel. The rage of the son of darkseid could not be contained nor could it be calmed as he smashed Aqua man's head into the ground and continued to repeatedly stomp the head of the king of atlantis into the ground taking joy in the suffering of others Kalibak didn't pay attention to Vixen or doctor fate taking his time and enjoying the beat down he was giving the Atlantian Vixen had seen enough as she jumped into battle but Kalibak read right through her as he simply caught her fist and than grabbed her head and smashed his head into her's and he continued to do this over and over and over again  until Vixen had become a bloody mess.

As Kalibak turned he was immediately smashed into the ground by Dr.Fate as many spells of different kinds enveloped Kalibak as he struggled to escape he had meet his match as Dr.Fate killed Kalibak the Cruel instantly crushing the body of Kalibak until he had become a human sized pancake Dr. Fate had murdered the enemy without hesitation as he simply moved on to next battle. The next battle was between Kanto the master assassin vs The Flash, Green Arrow, and Black Lightning. The flash speed right into battle and began to run circles around Kanto laying in some quick jabs and straights hitting Kanto anywhere and everywhere on his body and as the flash was laying down this physical beat down green arrow took a sniping position waiting for the perfect opening to lay in one of his special arrows.

Black lightning was waiting on the side lines seeing that Flash and Green Arrow had everything in control that was until flash went in quick to push Kanto away but instead of that Kanto reacted quickly stabbing Barry with his signature Knife plunging the blade right into the ribs of the flash but right when Barry was stabbed green arrow fired his special arrow which was a boxing glove arrow nailing Kanto right in the chen knocking the Master Assassin out cold. Black lightning immediately helped flash keeping him calm and taking the blade out immediately attending to his wounds as best he can as green lantern stopped black lightning and told him to move as green stayed and attended the flashes woundes.

The next fight was between Granny Goodness Athena Vs the team Wonder Woman, Super Girl, and Deadman. Wonder Woman immediately lost her cool as she went in to brutalize Athena but Athena was no fool as she swung her mega rod slamming right into the head of wonder woman or so she thought as wonder woman caught the mega rod with her right hand and punches Athena right in the side of the head sending her flying through many buildings Athena rose amongst the rubble looking and thinking of a way to get an advantage but it was too late as she lost consciousness.

"Ok ladies take your shot" said deadman as he had taken possession of Athena "say no more" said super girl as she laid into the body of granny goodness with ridiculous amount of strength sending her flying with a killer right hook sending Granny Goodness and Deadman flying up high "sheesh, you could've hit me a little lighter you know" said deadman "you kidding me that was a once In a life time opportunity, so how did it feel" said super girl with a smile on her "well to start off-" said deadman but he was cut off by wonder woman "silence both of you" said wonder woman "this is not the time for messing around move on and assist the others" said wonder woman and deadman and super girl both responded with a "yes ma'am" as they took off to help the others.

Wonder Woman look up to space as she saw earth in the far distance and immediately the Super Man came to mind but just for a second did a memory of the bald idiot flash in her mind but she didn't react she only looked at the battle that was tearing this planet apart and ran right into danger to save her home.

TO BE CONTINUED.