Introductions pt11: The Brightest Star

Saitama was too exhausted to carry on as at this point he was clawing his way to the next spire.

"Why do you bother with them" said Avarice as she towered behind Saitama shadowing him.

Saitama did not answer as he just Continued to claw forward.

His gloves now we're completely destroyed, his suit was completely ruined, as his red boots had lost all their shine, as the last shiny thing remaining was his chrome dome.

The next spire was Starfire as he could see a giant sun in the distance lighting up the desert showing the eccentric color that had brightened the baron wasteland that was the book.

______________________________________

The thing was that Saitama wasn't ignoring Avarice even though he definitely would ignore it. He just wasn't in his right state of mind right now as his mind was completely lost within White skies and Black sands.

As his eyes were completely souless

At this moment he and Misery were in an argument as Saitama refused to settle down.

"Please, come back and just let me handle it" said Misery

"No Misery, I'm tired of leaving it to you" said Saitama as he was going to walk out of the house.

"NO, Listen To Me, don't you acknowledge me, don't you already see me, don't you accept me" said misery as she ran and grabbed Saitama pulling him into herself.

But Saitama was immune to her tactic as he didn't even look at her.

"Yes, yes I have" said Saitama as he pushed her down away from as he then walked out of this home of broken memories.

And when he opened the door he walked into the light for the past had become History.

______________________________________

And when Saitama came to his senses he arrived upon a tower made of fire and light.

It felt so pure, so innocent, yet strong and hot, really hot, he was sweating.

As he roamed up the stairs he saw through the fire and light, Starfire's story.

From Tamaran and it's peaceful age to it's enslavement by the hands and betrayal of her sister Blackfire, he saw their rivalry as sisters that turned into spite.

He saw the formation of meeting of the teen Titans and their Marvelous misadventures.

She grew from someone that was afraid and angry and became an individual that was strong, warm, trustworthy, as well as becoming a good friend.

But like himself she held within her light a darkness that haunted her as well.

How did she do it, how did she not give into her darkness, he was really strong yet he still gave into his own.

How did she maintain herself, fend herself, and remain so bright and enthusiastic.

He admired her, that he found to be true with himself, truly.

It boggles his mind of how strong she had to be to take on and maintain herself. He wished he could do that, he wished he could be as strong as her.

Yet he gave up, he gave into misery, he left it all to her and it only left him in limbo, in a pain known as failure.

As he traveled further up the stairway he would them come across the darkness within her light.