Being Specific

"Who?" Said Saitama dumb founded

"You know who I'm talking about" said SuperGirl

"Actually no I don't, your going to have to be more specific lady" said Saitama as he began picking his ear with his pinky.

This just set super girl off as she immediately speed into action throwing a huge left hook at the caped baldy, but Saitama caught it with his right hand but super girl responded with a right hook.

That was also caught by Saitama as he hasn't even blinked, he was just staring at her with his famous poker face.

Now she was straight up pissed as she kicked Saitama in the side sending him flying.

Saitama wasn't effected though as he was in aww at how nice the sky was today.

Nice blue sky, big puffy clouds, and Super girl punching him in the back sending him to the ground.

Of course her punches were not effecting him but he was enjoying the scenery.

The crazy angry lady came out of no where and ruined it and it all just reminded of why he can't have nice things.

Well getting bored of this nutcase knocking him around everywhere Saitama actually decided to fight back as super girl tried to lay in a punch to the back of his head.

Saitama caught her wrist with his right hand and used his left hand to grab her arm and with enough force he threw her to the ground with a judo throw creating a crater in the ground.

Super girl was seeing stars for a moment but she knocked the sense back in to her, as she saw the debrie had cleared and what she saw shocked her as the bald man was still ok.

"You done" said Saitama really getting bored of this girl taking her rage out on him.

"RRRAAAAAAAAAHHHHH" she screamed as she flew at him like a speeding bullet throwing a huge right hook, but Saitama simply parried her strikes as she tried to counter with a left hook, but Saitama parry'd that strike too as he could see through all her attacks.

Super girl was being reckless as she wasn't thinking and planning she was going off emotion as anger filled her heart.

Who was this bald man, where did he come from. When the news of superman's death hit she couldn't believe it no, she refused to believe it.

To her it was extremely elogical there was no way in hell superman can just one up and die.

He was too strong, too durable, Superman was built to last. To SuperGirl Saitama had to know something from everything she's seen on the news to everything she heard from people at work.

Who was this generic looking guy who happened to grab the hearts of the people in such little time.

Just how strong was he and just right when superman died he happened to show up out of no where, this guy was too fishy, to plain, to bald if there was anybody who could possibly know where superman was, it had to be him.

But her plan wasn't working, as the baldy was just side stepping all her strikes, until she got a clear shot and used her laser vision.

A red boiling laser blasted from her eyes and hit Saitama right on his head, but the lazer instead of doing damage to Saitama they just reflected off his head and went straight toward the sky.

The Lazer was shot straight in space,  now super girl was running out of ideas.

She was going to use her frost breath next and freeze him into solid ice.

Super girl took a huge breath and blew air at him and the air was so cold that it froze Saitama completely.

But that lasted not long as Saitama just flexed his muscles breaking the ice and than sneezed as he now had a cold.

Super girl was really tired of this as she went speeding at him ready to deliver a heavy punch but this time Saitama was going to throw his own punch.

Suddenly out of no where Wonder Woman appeared and tackled super girl to the ground and nailed her right in the nape knocking the girl out.

"That's enough out of you" said wonder woman and right behind Saitama was deadman.

"That was some pretty heavy stuff" said deadman.

"You okay Saitama" said deadman

"Oh it's the guy from the cemetery, ya I'm fine she just got my suit dirty that's all" said saitama.

"Why was she fighting you" said wonder woman looking at the caped baldy's eyes seeing no emotion what so ever

"she was asking me where her cousin was and I told her to be more specific because I'm not good with faces or names" said saitama

"you seriously don't recognize the symbol on her chest bro" said deadman

"No" said Saitama

"Man you have terrible memory" said deadman

"Well I'm going home than" said Saitama

"No your not" said wonder woman.

"Your coming with me" said wonder woman but Saitama was already walking away as he just ignored everything wonder woman just said

"Stop there" said wonder woman as she grabbed saitama's wrist but instead of proceeding foward he stopped and looked at wonder woman as she once again saw the emotionless orbs of the bald crusader.

Why were his eyes so empty why was he capable of doing things she couldn't but she wasn't going to let him go

"Batman wanted me to come and get you" said wonder woman

"Oh you mean that cool looking cosplayer with the bat on his chest" said Saitama.

And like that Saitama agreed to come with her and the only reason Saitama wanted to go meet with Batman was simply because he wanted to see if he found a way to send him back home.

Deadman also decided to come along as he followed wonder woman and Saitama

"So, what's the big deal" said deadman and wonder woman turned back and said.

"Darkseid is coming".

TO BE CONTINUED.

A/N

sorry for the delay guys I just started college and I've been stuck with a lot of work lately so I haven't really found time to work on my fics for a while but it's 2:51 a time no one could possibly bother me so what did you guys think of this chapter Like it, Hate it, KILL it with Fire. Where do you guys think the story will go  or whay could possibly happen next either way Like, Favorite, Follow, or don't and as always see you guys next chapter.

Re-edited September 22nd 2021

A/N

A little difficult to edit, but not as hard as others.