The Least I Can Do

And in One Punch the world was shook.

From Pompeii to The Great Wall of China.

From the Grand Canyon to The Eiffle Tower.

From the Pyramids of Giza to Mount Fuji.

The receiver of said punch was no other then Clark Kent, Superman.

As Clark was sent flying to space, but he caught himself and shook himself out for a moment he blacked out.

But Clark wasn't going to go down so easy, no.

He trained harder then ever preparing himself for a confrontation with Saitama.

Superman still owed Saitama a debt and he was going to deliver.

As Superman flew his way back to the fight.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Captain Atom so far was at the for front of battle as he was among the only few along with Martian Manhunter that could avoid Saitama's punches and ignore full on Physical Contact.

The issue is for some darn reason he could not just break Saitama body down Atom by Atom.

His punches make full contact and land with all his weight, yet they do nothing.

His blasts prove to be a chore to the baldy though because it's the only attack Saitama has been avoiding.

Giving attacks is only part of the equation the actual hard part of this equation is avoiding Saitama's attacks.

Every punch he avoiding felt like he was barely avoiding death, each and every time, and with every missed punch he could sense the speed of his punches growing faster.

Captain Atom was not a man to give up by any shape or standard.

The standards given to him were a must and he wouldn't dare let his superiors down.

But he was also torn because he owed Saitama.

An Ally, a man you can count on when needed, a Hero.

He wasn't going to let this incident tarnish this man's good deeds.

The baldy was a Necessity, the people needed him and everyone present fighting him at this moment, know this well.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

What Captain Atom didn't know was that Saitama wasn't focused on him he was focused on Martian Manhunter. The one person that could knock out Saitama unconscious with only a touch to his head.

Everytime J'onn would try to go in and try to put an end to this situation Saitama would make a wild swing and cut him off.

J'onn would try to catch him by surprise by getting him from behind but Saitama would out pace the Martian and follow up with a kick.

But J'onn would just phase through him, Saitama was currently battling with 4 of the biggest heavy hitters in The Justice League and his heart rate wasn't even above 60.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Wonder Woman was not pleased with the current results of they're combined efforts.

But she could not blame her team mates, only they're opponent for being such an obstacle.

An obstacle she never believed they would have to face.