Epidemic Pt 2: The Plan

WITHIN THE WATCH TOWER

Wonder Woman was now at the meeting with the other founding members of The Justice League.

Batman, Aqua Man, Green Lantern, Hawk Girl, The Flash, and Martian Manhunter.

Their was only one Vacate Seat and that belonged to the Man of Steel, Super Man.

"What The Hell is going on down their, Bruce" said Green Lantern as he slammed both his hands on the table. "Absolute Chaos" said Batman as video footage from all over the world was now being played on screens in the conference room. "I Know that" said Green Lantern "But why is it happening" said Green Lantern "where did this come from."

"I don't know" said Batman "I've tried coming up with many antidotes and formulas for the past 24 hours and I've gotten nothing that could counter act this"

"So is their a way to stop them" said Hawk Girl as flash then threw a quick answer "Yeah, they can be beat."

"The problem is they aren't reverting back to normal people" said flash.

"Are we precise that they were human people" said Aqua Man which Batman quickly retorted "Yes, I've taken enough blood samples from these monsters to understand that they are indeed human"

"What I have learned though is that these monsters can't be saved with an antidote or mixture their is something off about it, we may have to get in contact with Dr. Fate once again" said Batman.

"That's risky since we don't know what Dr. Fate will do" said Martian Manhunter "don't worry I got in contact with someone that's already been helping us for a while" said Bruce.

"Who" said Wonder Woman as she began getting an idea of who that may be "John Constantine" said Batman

"So you were already after this disease when it was first spreading" said Wonder Woman.

"It was too bizarre to not worry about" said Batman which Aqua Man then Cut in.

"As of now all the major cities and countries in the world are being invaded as we speak, we need to counter act them and push them back" said Aqua Man.

"Yeah and right now, normal citizens that can't defend themselves are possibly being attacked and killed as we speak, We need to act" said Green Lantern.

"I agree" said Batman so this is the plan.

"Flash, Aqua Man, Hawk Girl, and Green Lantern. You will all go down to earth and push back these monster while I'll meet up with John Constantine to find Dr. Fate so we can get a better understanding of what we are dealing with." Said Batman.

"Wonder Woman you will-" Diana cut Bruce off. "I'm going to go see if Mount Olympus Holds the Answers to this Disease" said Diana. Which Batman nodded giving her the ok.

"Actually, I'm going to go to the Core to see if their is any info their that could tie in any of this mess" said Green Lantern as Bruce gave Green Lantern the ok.

"I'll keep my up here and keep you all posted" said Martian Manhunter.

"So it's Flash, Hawk Girl, and Aqua Man who is going down for the push back" said Batman.

As everyone agreed to this plan.

"Time to strike back, Baby" said Flash that was until Cyborg walked in.

"Major news, Metropolis has been Liberated from the monsters" said Cyborg as the video was then posted to all the screens in the counsel room.

And what they saw was Saitama the caped baldy with The Doom Patrol and Super Girl standing in a crowd helping people. "It's seems the Baldy beat you to the first Punch, Flash" said Green Lantern as Hawk Girl and Wonder Woman chuckled.

Ok, So everyone has their tasks, Let's move it before this opportunity is wasted" said Batman. As Wonder Woman and Batman left to the escape pods back to earth. While Green Lantern took off too the Core. And Hawk Girl, Flash, and Aqua Man began to get in teams with other hero's to continue this fight against the Monster Epidemic.

Wonder Woman smiled as her confidence was raised due to this amazing news of the Extremely unlikely team of The Doom Patrol, Saitama, and Super Girl saving Metropolis.

WITH SUPERMAN

Superman continued to watch Saitama's memories until he got to the point in which he now saw what brought Saitama to his world in the first place and how this predicament happened with them.

He looked toward the Young Saitama with hair as he said "Your almost Their, Man Of Steel, you are now on the right track to your goal" said the young version of Saitama as he began to fade from existence "what is happening to you" said Super Man as he watched as the only person who kept him company was now disappearing before his eyes.

"I'm being remembered" said Young Saitama. "I am leaving this Limbo to go offer my creator what he needs and seeks" said the Young Saitama.

"But, you never said what this key is, or what to do with it" said Superman as The Young Saitama Smiled at Clark Kent as his last words to the man of steel before his departure were.

"You Will know what do when the time comes"

As he finally disappeared leaving the son of Krypton alone.

"Thank you, for everything" said Clark

As he then turned back to the memories unfolding before him as he then carried on with Saitama's adventures in his world.

"I caused this mistake to begin with, and now I'm going to fix it" said Superman as he then stood up as he then began walking toward the memories as the Key Began to reveal itself to Clark and the door was now right In front of him.

As he Smiled and now understood exactly what the young Saitama was saying as Superman looked at his fist and Punched the keyhole as the memories ran at quick speeds finally reaching to the end as Clark was now up to speed with current events as the doors had finally open and on the other side was Young Saitama he seems to have punched the other side of the door.

"Now what" said Clark

"Now, your Free"

To Be Continued.