Foundation and it's Importance

When the titans arrived in jump city they were meet with a technological apocalypse as all things electronic were coming to life and recking havoc upon jump and it's citizens.

"Well I'll leave all of this to you guys and I'll go clean up the southern part of jump" spoke saitama as he ran off leaving the full brunt of this situation to the titans.

"WAIT, COME BACK COWARD" yelled Kara agitated and annoyed.

"Well you heard the man" spoke Connor as he ran right into the danger facing the devastation head on.

"Step aside, Princess" said Hawk as he knocked over Connor and ran in punching anything and everything.

This action causing the other to go and do their own thing, as Beast Boy transformed into a gorilla and began swinging and throwing hands, Wonder Girl copying Hawks and Garfields homework as she showed off her own brute might conquering the electronic menace of ATM's.

"Wait guys I think we should work together on this" said Robin trying to take the lead but he was far too slow as Star Fire began blasting a fleet of CD's, I pods, and Cell Phones, Raven phased out of his sight a while ago as she began helping Hawk, Beast Boy, and Wonder Girl dealing with cars, trucks, and arcade machines that were brought to life bringing her some of the machines into the darkness and crushing them and disabling them.

"DOVE" yelled Dove as she called out her power transforming into as she calls "Dove" as her body changed into the blue suit with white feather on her back, once she transformed she ran at inhuman speeds reading and examining the machines, she could see, she could feel, and she  old understand for she could see that the machines had no will. But were being controlled, forced to have will, forced to move and forced to do the bidding for the which the entire time beside saitama knew that this could only be the work of "Control Freak".

Super Girl was currently throwing down with a garbage truck punching threw its steal shell and working her way to decommissioning it, that was until Super Boy used his lazer vision to zap it in half.

"Where the fuck did that asshole go" said superboy looking to throw some hands at Hawk when he gets his hands on him.

"Hey, What The Fucks Your Deal, I was handling that" said Super Girl as she began to but heads with Connor.

"Get Over it, next time finish it before i get to it" said Superboy smirking.

"WHAT" yelled Kara as she reached her breaking point as she responded to his smugness with a roundhouse kick to his head but he was quicker as he caught her leg.

"Don't start a fight you can't finish" said Connor threatening.

"Yippee kay'yay" said hawk out loud in the distance catching Super Boys attention as he side stepped Kara ignoring her completely as this only managed to piss Kara all the way off.

Connor flew and struck Hawk right in the face knocking him down sending him into a big rig.

"Step aside, Princess" said Connor getting back at hawk but was soon knocked and sent flying by Kara as she dropkick him in the back sending Connor into a large swarm of the electronic enemies.

"Serves You Right. ASSHOLE" said Kara sticking her tongue out.

"Your Going To Regret THAT" yelled Connor as he now had his attention set on Kara.

But before he can strike the rest of the titans were on them quickly as they had finished wiping the area clean of the electronic enemy as the rest just fell becoming unliving again.

Wonder Girl and and Beat Boy were able to grab onto Connor and hold him back.

Star Fire alone being able to hold back Kara as she was pissed but Kara was still aware of her position on the team at the moment, her trust was still in question, and she felt that it was just about to get worse.

As Robin was ready to question them both and figure out the situation, small he may be but he was still trained by the worlds greatest detective.

__________________________________________________________________________________

"Those Dummies" said Saitama as he watched the TV as he was sitting on control freak who was incapacitated as he manged to clean up not just the south side of Jump City but also the West side and North side.

"A team work problem and apparently some maturity issues, I don't know if extra training sessions will handle this" said Saitama as he got off Control Freak and sat him up as he heard him start to come back into consciousness.

"So, a Technological Takeover, it's Creative I'll give you that, but did you really think it would be enough" said Saitama as he got a cup of water and helped control freak have a sip.

"Even if you had beaten the titans which from what were seeing they would have just beaten themselves, The Justice League would have just sent other to handle you, not to be an ass and question your smarts because apparently you know your way around technology and how to make them bow to your every whim, but honestly how far did you think this through" said Saitama as he took the cup away and decided to take a seat across him.

"Your not worried about them" said control freak.

"Those two may be having a spat now but when a problem occurs I'm assured that they can get it fixed for the moment" said Saitama as he began to rub the back of his head with his right hand.

"Heh, should have hit from that point then, only if I knew they had such a spot to hit" said Control Freak as the feeling of failure and acceptance of that failure began to settle in.

"Don't underestimate them, just because they can be a couple of dummies from time to time doesn't mean they will just fall apart and doom themselves, they will fix themselves and in time their will be no weak spots to hit" said Saitama as he began to relax more.

"So, that's your purpose for being in Jump City, to be a baby sitter and teacher to the titans" said Control Freak as he easily put the pieces together.

"Not exactly the most important job but I don't mind" said Saitama as a small smile was beginning to make it's way on his lips.

"Why are you telling me this, you know that I'm just going to go and tell the other villains that have beef with the titans this information" said Control Freak trying to get an understanding of this man who has been nothing but kind to him even though he ruined his plans.

"It's because I want them to know when they come looking for the titans, they won't be the same titans your seeing today, I'm going to beat them into shape and bring out the best they have to offer, because I believe they are the hero's this town needs, so come one, come all, we will be ready" said Saitama as the night was disappearing and the sun was rising as the sun light shined upon the face of the Great Fist.

To Be Continued.

A/N

Still not in arc yet, won't be for a while, simply because I still have some set up to do, it's not that far out though, please have patience with me.

Still out of fics to read been recently replaying the Ezio Collection, and hav we been listening to more metal diving deeper into the genre.

I got nothing deep to say, or anything to really update on, so I'll just leave this chapter here, hope you enjoyed the chapter let me know how you feel, if you want to kick my ass I'll meet you outside, if you had fun with this chapter, like or favorite anyway I'll see you guys and gals next chapter.