Introductions pt5: Strong World

So, Once again here he was down this path of white sand as his suit was in tatters.

The top half of his hero suit was in pieces while all that was left was the belt and the complete bottom half of his suit.

"Damn Brats ruined my suit" said Saitama "after this is all over I swear I'll make them sow it back together" said Saitama as he angrily marched down to the next Spire.

He was pissed off and needed to let his stress out, if he had hair he would have already ripped it all out right now.

"So, how did it go" said Fake King as he was now rising from the sand.

"Fine, Just Freaking Fine" said Saitama as he wasn't looking at fake King.

"I never said it was going to be easy" said Fake King.

"Nor did I say you were going to come out unscathed" said Fake King.

"Shut Up" said Saitama as he threw a Sand Ball at fake King.

"If your going to take the form of someone I care about, you could at least try to act like them" said Saitama.

"I told you already that I'm not going to do that" said Fake King.

"Then don't use their forms" said Saitama angrily.

"I can't" said Fake King.

"Why Not" said Saitama.

"Because I can't turn into anything else, I don't even know why I exist to be honest, I was just Sand before this crap Started happening" said Fake King.

"If you don't know then why are you bothering me" said Saitama.

Which then Fake King just shrugged his shoulders.

Which made Saitama just face palm.

"Do whatever you want" said Saitama as he just continued his walk to the next Spire.

As Fake King just faded away back into sand. Leaving Saitama to his own devices.

______________________________________

When Saitama arrived upon the next Spire he could tell easily that this spire was Hawk's. Due to the immense flames and intensity radiating off the flames.

From What Saitama remembered when he looked through Hawks shit was that he was will put together but honestly that wasn't really anything to go off of.

For Saitama he was already becoming agitated by the heat as he didn't want even more damage to come to his suit well, what was left of it.

But once again he couldn't risk the chance of doing something that has ever lasting effects on the Titans for he was unsure of what would keep them within th book.

He was trying to use his head more instead of just dealing with everything with One Punch.

It wouldn't be long until Saitama would be able to see The Titans within the flames.

At this point Saitama could understand that the Titans have a real deep bond and connection with each other, it was admirable and heartwarming to him.

He saw Robin, Beast Boy, Star Fire, Raven, SuperBoy, Wonde Girl, Super Girl, Cyborg, Another girl with a White shirt and wore this thing on her chest that resembled something he would see on Martian Manhunter overall he didn't know who she was but felt he would meet her eventually, and lastly he saw Dove.

For Saitama he was growing kinda frustrated hoping to find something that could give him somewhat of a hint on how to help Hawk or what he could use to aid him with this situation, but yet their was nothing just the endless inferno with his memories.

Hawk wasn't easy to read but for the most part Saitama could tell that he was going to have to face this situation Face To Face with the teenager.

Eventually Saitama would get to the top, and what he saw was a huge solid stone sculpture of the world and it was being carried by Hawk.

From what Saitama could see, Hawk was a sweating mess, he was pouring every fiber of his being into lifting this Stone world up.

The interesting thing about this situation was the chains that were connected to the Stone world that reached and connected to hawk's waste and then the chain would reach even further and connect into the ground.

Saitama was worried for the kid and decided to run to him and began trying to help him carry the world or try to take it off his shoulders for Saitama feared Hawk would get crushed under the weight of the stone sculpture.

But Hawk retaliated "NO, Don't, This Isn't any of your business" said Hawk squirming under the pressure of the weight above him.

"Yeah, it isn't any of my business, but that doesn't mean I'm going to just stand here and watch you get yourself killed" said Saitama as he got in a good spot for leverage to grab the World.

"Shut Up, I can do this all by myself, I don't need your help" said Hawk Squirming until the pressure was eased completely.

"I said Leave me be, LET IT GO" said Hawk.

"I'm Strong Enough, To Protect them, To Protect all of them, For As Long As I Have To I'll Do It, JUST LET IT GOOOOOO-" SMACK.

As the smack sent Hawk Flying to the ground, out of Frustration and Anger Hawk Turned back to Saitama "YOU BASTAAAARRRRD" to then see that Saitama was Carrying The World in One Hand.

"Impossible" said Hawk as he fell to his knees Astonished.

"I already told you that I'm not just going to stand by and watch a kid kill himself over his own Stupidity and Unwillingness to ask for Help" said Saitama.

As he easily went and stepped on the chains connecting Hawk, The World, and the ground beneath them and Snapping the chains I'm two, Freeing Hawk.

"To truly protect Someone, to protect your world, you have to recognize that they are strong too, and can Protect you as well" said Saitama.

As Hawk then stood up once again, "Together, We can protect it along with everyone else" said Saitama as he pointed to the spot on the world that was the Location of Titans Tower.

Hawk smiled "Where do we begin"

As then Saitama then smiled back at him.

To Be Continued.

A/N

So, another one bites the Dust, anyway sorry for the long wait I've been caught up in school and Doctors Appointments and Life.

But beyond those things I have been trying to Relax and keep my mind clear.

What did you guys think of this chapter and the previous chapters so far, where do you think the story is going, and where it will end up, I'm always game for Speculation but seriously Let me know what you guys think Like It, Hate It, Kill It With Hell Fire. Don't forget to check out my Original Story "Forward Without Fear" and keep an eye open for my other Original Projects that I won't spoil yet but I'll let you guys and gals know when I get to a point where everything is Concrete.

Beside all that Love You all and I'll see you Guys and Gals in the next Chapter.