Still Hero

For Saitama life did truly move on as 6 years had past Daichi was now 5 years old and was a complete pain in the ass as Daichi held more of Tatsumaki's exciting and wild personality.

He had blonde hair like Tatsumaki but it was styled spiky like Saitama when he had hair and lastly Daichi had Saitama's dark eyes. For the most part Daichi was a momma's boy as he was attached to Tatsumaki and Tatsumaki would always tease him with how much Daichi loved her over him.

And that kinda got at Saitama a little bit because he wanted to have a close relationship with Daichi to the point that Daichi would want to do stuff with him. And so far it's been a work in progress as Daichi was taking a liking to him but just never as much as Tatsumaki would get.

Asuka was 17 and was in her junior year of highschool, or 11th grade (if your not from America) and back in 8th grade something miraculous happened and it's something that Tatsumaki was afraid that would happen.

As Asuka awakened her psychic powers. And from the rest of 8th grade to 10th grade she had an extreme difficulty on controlling her powers and Tatsumaki would even go as far as take days off just to help Asuka her and Fubuki.

At night Tatsumaki would stay up talking with Saitama telling him about her fears and doubts.

She told him about her struggles of having nobody their to help her with her powers, she was Torchered to highten her abilities so she could be used as a weapon. She Feared that their may still be people that would try to steal Asuka and take her away from them.

She Feared of what if Asuka lost control and hurt somebody. She Feared of what her friends would think of her and how it may ruin every relationship she would ever have.

Tatsumaki blamed herself and all Saitama could do was give emotional support. He promised her that he would always protect them.

He said of if anything went wrong or if anything happened, that he would stop it. He promised to always be their to stop her fears from ever coming true.

______________________________________

And overtime Asuka did learn to control her powers. And just like her mother her psychic abilities were strong and vast, and the more she used her powers the more confident she grew, and the more confidence she grew the courage she grew.

She wanted to be a registered hero, like her Mom and Like her Aunt. And she discussed this alot with Nakano her best friend, fan, and supporter.

As the fact that she had powers didn't change the people around her, her family still loved her, her friends still loved her, as the only effect she can leave behind was a positive effect.

So, she went and asked her mom during dinner and this shocked Tatsumaki greatly as she wasn't expecting this.

She didn't know what to say for the most part until Saitama cut in "why do you want to be a hero" said Saitama.

"I wanted to be a hero so I can help people like Mom and Aunt Fubuki" said Asuka.

Saitama then looked at Tatsumaki and Tatsumaki didn't have an answer so Saitama then turned his head looked at Asuka and said "me and your mother need to talk more about this" said Saitama.

Asuka nods her head as she finishes her dinner and walks to her room and as she does that. Saitama and Tatsumaki then discussed it.

Tatsumaki felt that Asuka wasn't ready to join the association and Saitama wasn't sure she was ready either so he decided to go ask Fubuki since Fubuki was also teaching and helping Asuka.

On his way to Fubuki's place he came upon a situation as their was a giant crowd of people as it was currently rush hour.

And for Saitama he could just simply super jump his way to Fubuki's but he wasn't thinking that it wasn't so bad and it wasn't that far anyway so why not, by the end he was now walking through town to get to her place but then something happened as time slowed down for an instant As he turned to see a young man was about to get hit by a car.

And he didn't know what it was but something inside him acted upon the situation, as in a matter of an instant he ran through the crowd at sonic speeds, reaching the guy and pulling him out of the way of Danger.

The guy had no idea of what just happened and Surprisingly neither did Saitama as he didn't expect himself to save this guy.

"Thanks..." said the guy weakly as he didn't really know what to think or say as the ideal of him dying in the matter of a single moment began to sink in, and by no time the tears began to come out as the guy was thankful for Saitama saving his life as he continued to say thank you over and over again.

And Saitama still couldn't believe it, he couldn't believe that he saved someone, it felt so strange because it had been years, upon years since he had saved anyone from anything.

He didn't even know what made him do it, why he did it, it just happened like a spurt in the moment. And right now hearing this man that was crying repeatedly saying thank you over and over again.

It was weird, real weird, he couldn't put his finger on it as he felt like a fish out of water, yet he felt like he was putting on dusty old boots he hadn't worn in weeks.

It was strange and unusual yet it felt right and normal as if a piece of himself had been put back in place, as a memory played before him again.

A memory of himself extending a hand to him saying "Take My Hand" as if implying to come with him.

And at this moment he had felt as if he had just taken that hand.

As if he was still a hero.

To Be Continued.