Headache

I walked into the school. I was queen. Everyone was staring at me. Tristan finally spotted me. "Hey!" I giggled. "Nice outfit?" I grabbed his hand. "Know any cute boys?" He shook his head. "What about Fab?" He rolled his eyes. "He said Fashion Week was low. No duh it's low." I laughed. "Know anyplace to meet cute boys?" He thought for a minute. "The mall?" I groaned. "Well, we're Freshman, Maya. We can't go clubbing." He did a little dance move to the thought. He got a piece of paper. "Come to Drew's campaign party. Vote Drew. A senior party?" I jumped at the thought. "Perfect!" He looked at me strange. "Won't it be kinda-" I interrupted him. "Well, I don't have a boyfriend anymore, right?" He looked at me weird all of a sudden. "I guess not, no?" I grabbed onto his arm and looked at him. "Then we are going. I wanna meet new people." He smiled faintly. "Alright..?"

I walked inside my house afterschool. I changed into some short shorts. I went to go get an apple. Yet I didn't know my mom was behind me. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Where are you going? In that?" I turn around to face her. "Um, Tris and I were invited to a senior party." I mumbled. "Where?" I looked at her and smiled. "A senior party..." My mom looked amused. "Are you serious? Go change now!" I tried to convince her, but it didn't work. She went off in her room. I rolled my eyes. And then snuck outside to meet Tristan.