News Flash

I was expelled from school. And that means, Frankie and Hunter are out of that school as well. Everyone thinks I did it. But, I didn't. I was staring at my breakfast plate. I sighed heavily. "School ended anyways." My mom tried to cheer me up. She failed. "Thanks, Miles." Frankie sneered. I felt like crying. Then my dad sat down. "We are moving to Ontario." He announced. "What?!" Everyone but me yelled. "Why??" Frankie whinned. "One, you guys cannot go to school anymore. And two, there is going to be an election there." I should of known that was the main reason why. "Miles. Do you remember Winston?" Frankie and I shot up. "Yes!" We both made weird faces at each other, then looked back at dad. "I contacted his parents, he goes to a school in the area." I was happy. Winston was my best friend when we were younger. Then he moved away to Ontario. "We are going to inroll you into that school where he goes. It's called Degrassi." Hunter repeated his words, "Degrassi?" He nodded. "The principal said, there was going to be a trip to somewhere. Not revaled yet. Maybe if you behave, you can go and meet some new people." Hopefully they like me if I go. 

        I later called Winston. We talked for like an hour or two. We were catching up on stuff. He told me, Degrassi was a great school. I sort of believed him. Sort of didn't. I didn't know what to believe anymore, over what happened at my old school. I want to go to Degrassi. See new things. Maybe meet some new people. No drugs involved. I will try to make this year work.