Drowsy

I walked into the school feeling like I was the king of the world. I felt like I was on a cloud. I just smoked weed that's probably why. Everyone still stared at me like I was nuts. I knew what being high was like. I've been high before. But this time was different. It seemed like everyone was staring into my soul. I saw Jules. I stood by her locker. "Who the hell do you think you are?" She had her posey of friends behind her. "Oh, don't hit me again!" She faked but no one could tell. "I never hit you. Why would you spread lies that I did?" Jules walked away and her pathetic group of fake barbies followed. Great. Everyone at school hated me. Except Hunter and Frankie, but we're related so that doesn't matter. The announcements came on. "Miles Hollingsworth, please report to the office with your things please." Everyone stared at me harder, like I had a disease or something. I headed to my locker. I put in the combination. I grabbed my backpack, and headed to the office.

There he was. I walked in and there was my father. He put on a fake smile. I shoved the weed down my pocket farther down so he couldn't see it, and my lighter. "Miles, lets go home and have a talk. We started to walk out and I saw my old friend I used to open everything up to, Michael. I looked at him with tears in my eyes. I was afraid if what was going to happen next.

When we got home, no one was home. Not even my mom. "What is wrong with you! Hitting a girl for no reason!" I backed away as his hand turned into a fist. "I didn't hit her! She just spread lies that I did for no reason!" He grabbed my arm and held it tight. "You do not talk back to me Miles!" he yelled at the top of his lungs. I'm guessing my dad didn't call my mom and said I was coming home. He dragged me down in his bed room. "Why can't you be more like Frankie and Hunter!" I screamed back, "Maybe because I'm a disappointment to you!" He hit me on the back really hard. Then on my cheek. I fell to the ground. I moaned but no one could hear me. My dad left the room and probably left the house. I was alone. I screeched in pain. I knew know one could hear me, but I kept trying. I hate my life. Like what other teenager says that right? Dying could be better than this.