Open Minded

I woke up feeling, well kind of happy for once. It felt weird to me because that strange Cam dream only happened like four days ago. I searched through my closet. I found a see through shirt, and some really short, shorts. I shrugged. I slipped on my black bra, and put on the shirt. The shorts felt comfy. I could get used to this life.

I walked out in the kitchen. Mom, must of left for work because she was no where to be seen. "What the hell are you wearing?!" Katie sarcastically groaned. "What?" I commented back. "Don't you think it's a little, um, sluty? I mean, won't you get caught or get trouble by your teachers? Or worse, mom?" I shook my head, and giggled. "I'll just say what other girls my age say, 'Oops. I didn't know it was see-through. Tee-hee!' And its nothing bad, Katie." I giggled. "Marisol did that in grade 9. She wore something you wouldn't believe. She regretted it ever since." My sister taunted. Then she took a deep sigh. "Is this about Cam or Zig?" I looked at her funny. "No? It has nothing to do with them. I want to dress openly!" Katie rolled her eyes. "I'm just trying to protect you, Maya. Now, through on something different." She acted like my guardian. "But-" I begged. "Now Maya!" I stomped into my room and slammed the door.

I didn't want to listen to my annoying sister. Not anymore. I through on a sweatshirt over my 'sluty' clothes. I will prove to everyone I'm not the grieving ex-girlfriend to the dead kid. Because, I'm not grieving at all. I walked out of my room. "Sorry Katie. Sorry I was so rude." I faked my apology. "Okay. Let's go." We headed out the door and started to walk. I quickly put on bright red lipstick. I will prove that I hate Campbell. Today, I will prove that I am not grieving.