Colder Than Ice Pt.2

I started to walk down the halls, trying to find the bathroom. Tristan pulled me over to the side. "OMLG! Maya, I have news!" He made me jump over his little heart attack. "Omlg?" His grammar confuses me most of the time. This one was new. "Oh My LadyGaGa, now, guess what the news is already!" I already had a few guesses up my sleeve. "Okay. Does it involve Miles?" I adressed his name. "Cut to the chase! We kissed!" He immediatly covered his mouth. I swore that Miles was straight! Was I wrong? "Seriously?" I clenched my teeth. I don't want Tristan to get hurt. Especially by him. "My heart exploaded when it happened!" He put his arm around my waist. "Does this mean you guys are dating?" I was very confused on the subject. "I don't know. I mean, I have to ask him out on an offical date, I guess. What if he asks me first! That would be amazing!" he claimed. "More like awesome!" I was happy for Tristan. But, why Miles. Something's off about him, and Tris. Not because Tris is gay. But, I don't know. I can't lay my finger on it! "All my dreams are coming true! Now, I just need that blazer!" He really does like Miles. We walked into the lounge. Wow. Zoë was on his lap, there heads were touching. They were making out before we came in! She had him in her claws. Tristan's face was blank. I hate both of them. They broke his heart. "I can't believe it." I muttered. He walked away. I could tell he was going to cry by the time he makes to his room. Evil much? 

        I was in my room playing guitar, and singing with Jenna. Alli came in stomping. She ended up flopping on her bed. "Oh no. What happened?" Jenna laughed. I could tell Alli was upset. "Leo ditched me in the middle of our date." I always thought she would be dating Mike Dallas. "Start from the beginning." She took a deep breath. "He took me to the most romatic place in the city." I smiled. "Jealous." Jenna repeated what I said. "More jealous." She started to explain her picnic with her boyfriend. "He could tell I was very distracted." Jenna and Alli were in the same class. And here is me, a sophmore. "The assiment." She nodded. "So, I suggested we could move our date to the museum." Her tone was edgy. "Are you kidding me? That is the most romatic date I could ever think of!" Jenna picked up where I left off. "With the dreamiest guy!" I nodded, "And, you told him, you rather would do homework than spend time with him?" Alli explained, "I know, I know! I messed up. How do I fix it?" Jenna shrugged. "Well, you win some, you lose some." Alli croaked, "But, I don't want to lose Leo."