Disconnected

The sky was so bright when we walked out of the small taxi. Chewy and I were in one with a few other people. I looked over and saw Maya, and Tristan. Jaw dropping at the sights of Paris, France. I shrugged at sights. I've been to Paris a few times, because of dad's campaign parties. "Time to look for some French girls, Chewy." He rolled his eyes. "Maybe we should unpack first." I groaned. Even if he was right. We got our stuff out of the trunk, and headed into the hotel.

I set up my stuff on my bunk of the bed. The top bunk. That kid Tristan had the bottom, and Chewy had a single bed. Chewy and I were joking around while we were getting dressed. I was in my boxers. I noticed Tristan looking at me, or a little lower at my abs. "Take a pic, it lasts longer." I teased. "Oh, I'm not looking at you. I'm looking at-" I knew what he was doing. "My abs?" He shook his head. "No, I'm thinking about my girlfriend." Winston and I looked at each other, and smirked. "Who's that?" Chewy asked. "Maya, is my girlfriend." He grabbed a hold of her. She looked confused at him. "Right, babe?" She put on a fake grin. "Right, honey bunch!" Tristan didn't pass as straight for a second. And we all knew it.