Broken Promises

Katie yelled at me home later because I said all the wrong things. To her, all the wrong things in her opinion. The things I said were all the right things in my brain. No one will ever get me. Cam did. But now... Screw him. Screw Katie. Screw my family. Screw school. Screw Tori, Tristan, and everyone along with them. I hate them all. I'm just a wasted space, I guess. 

        Black and white memories flashed through my head as I was staring at my blank ceiling. Thinking of Campbell. I remembered how I gave him Hoot. And he called me a stuffed animal. And how we cuddled the whole night... Pictures flashed through my mind. I started to remember when he broke his arm. How could he have done that? The only way he could have done that was if he was playing on the catwalk. He wasn't playing around, no, he fell on purpose! I'm such an idiot! Well, it was Cam. At the hospitial he said he was great. He was never great that's for sure. Our relationship was just basically a lie then! Oh, whatever none of that stuff mattered anymore. Nothing mattered anymore. I just wanted to smash my head into a brick wall. I knew Cam was sad. He missed his family. He said he just wanted to be happy. I tried my best to keep and make happy. I guess I failed.