Uprising

When we arrived at Drew's house, it was packed! There was a strong scent of beer in the air. My phone beeped. It was Zig. "Wanna hang out?" I looked at the screen nervously. I texted, "Can't right now, at a senior party!" I felt Tristan creep up behind me. "Is that Zig?" I nodded. "Ignore him. Enjoy yourself, Maya!" I grinned. I agreed. "Can we talk?" I put my phone in my pocket. A guy handed me a beer. I sipped it. It kind of tasted a little off. But, I guess I have to get used to it! I started to walk around and dance with random people that I didn't even know. But, it was fun. I bumped into some kids, maybe a little older than me. "Sorry." I giggled. "Don't worry about it." the dude said. The girl held up her beer bottle. So I clinked my glass with both of them.

        It wasn't long until I felt sort of dizzy. I saw Zig. I went up to him and sort of fell on top of him while he was standing. "Hey, buddy!!" He looked at me weird. "Maya, do you guys want to come home with me? Becuase I think you should." I felt a little upset at him. "What's the rush?" I looked over and saw Tristan awkwardly standing in the middle of a dancing crowd. Zig didn't respond. "You know, Ziggy. You could have been my boyfriend right now. You could have made your move by now."  I taunted him. Zig looked angry and upset. "I wouldn't like to date a drunk." He walked out the door. I felt let down. Oh well! Screw him!

        I found the two people I met earlier. Their names were Talia and Harry. "So are you guys dating? Or..." Talia shook her head, "Just best friends." We all flopped down on the bed. "So, don't you have a boyfriend, Maya?" Harry turned to me asking. I sighed. "I did." Talia was looking through my phones pictures. Then she stopped, and I guess found one. She showed to him, with me in clear view. "Suicide dude." I looked down and nodded a little. "Everyone thinks I'm crazy, because I "feel the wrong emotions. But I'm not." Then, Harry and I leaned in and kissed! We started to makeout. It felt right. It made me feel great. I heard a video noise. I look over, and see Talia recording us. I just smile at the camera. "Look, everyone wants me to be sad and depressed. Sorry, but, I'm not. I don't want to be known as the girlfriend of the dead guy. So get over it already." I looked at Harry again. I leaned in to kiss him. Talia stopped the video.

      I snuck into my house. Thankfully, no one was awake waiting for me. My phone buzzed. "Are you okay?" Zig messaged me from FaceRange. I responded with a quick, "yup." I thought for a little bit. I watched the video Talia took. I went back on FaceRange. I posted the video. I smirked, then ran up to my room.