Sparks

Tristan and I were sitting in our classroom. Then she walked in. "Bonjour, bitches." Tris was almost having a heart attack. "That's! That's!" he was trying to spit out. "Attention, Zoë Rivas will be joining us on our trip." our teacher announced. "Isn't she from that show?" I asked him. He was fangirling. "West Drive! Yes! She is queen." She came over to us. "Is anyone sitting here?" She asked us, or pretty much Tristan.  "Just you." Tristan motioned her to come forward. She put her purse down to the side, and sat down. "I'm Tristan, this is Maya" She looked at him with farmilar eyes. "Aka the West Drive experience?" His eyes lit up. "You know who I am?" She nodded, "The whole cast watches your blog. Great, by the way." He touched her shoulder. "I'm making her my new BFF." he annouced to us two. "I thought I was your new BFF?" He looked at me and smiled, then looked back at Zoë. She looked at him excited. "So, there is a concert tonight. Wanna go?" She invited us. "Sure, it will be lots of fun!" Zoë looked at me funny. "Guess you can come too..." I guess I was going to be a third wheel. "We can be a BFF trio." I sat back in my chair as class began to start. I looked at Tris, then Zoë. What is she going to do to us...?

        I asked my mom about the concert, and she said she would debate about it. I walked out into the kitchen, and Katie was out making dinner. "Do you think I should go?" She tilted her head. Looks like she was debating too. "I don't want Tristan to leave me. Everyone does. You, Tristan..." That silence was Cam. He left me too. I leaned on her shoulder. "Fine, you can go. Just come home at your curfew." I moaned, "Really, mom, I mean, 8:00 is so early!" She nodded, "Yes, your curfew is still, 8:00." I heard Katie shifted a little. "To be fair, the concert won't probably start till like nine." My mom groaned. "Fine! 10:00, but not a minute after." I squealed.         

        We were waiting in line to get in. "I am going to a concert, with Zoë Rivas!!" Tristan beamed. Then they both started to talk about her show. Then when they got in, the man wouldn't let me go through. "Only 14 and above." I laughed, "I'm 15, dummy." He still wouldn't let me through. "Tris!" He looked at me after he was laughing with Zoë about something. "I can't let Zoë go in alone, sorry!" I pulled away and went on a quest to find out way to get in. 

        I went to the back of the building. I saw an empty pizza box. I went up the steps with the pizza box in hand. I knocked on the door, "Pizza delivery!" in a cali voice. Then I heard a laugh behind me. I turned around. There he was. The guy I met at Degrassi. "It's a nice try. But, won't work." He sounded very amused. "It might." I bit m lip. "No." he grinned, then scratched his ear. "Hey, didn't I see you at Degrassi this morning?" I questioned, and he smiled. "Yeah. I was inrolling for September." The memory of me bumping into the poster, and him watching me came back. We were both sharing the same thought. We both laughed at it. "Yeah, I remember you." He was smoking his weed. "I promise I'm working on my knocking things over." He laughed some more. I couldn't tell if he was high or not. "Not working on your pizza delivery cons?" He asked. "My friends got in, but the stupid security guard won't let me in because he thinks I'm under aged." He got up and slowly walked down towards me. "Well, I can get you in." He showed me a card. "You're with the band?" He pulled it away instantly. "Ish. Wanna drag you seem anxious." I shook my head, no way was I smoking pot. "I'm Miles. Hollingsworth." We were introducing ourselves now. "Matlin. Um, Maya Matlin." He smirked. "Wanan meet me backstage, Matlin, Maya Matln?" I smiled at his curiousity. "Um, can I have my friends come too?" Some friends they are. "Sure." He went inside. Run as fast as you can. My mind keep saying. Maybe I should stay. He might be worth it.